IGNORED

Telewest

Dan C

I was in work yesterday, turned out to be a cracking piece of luck as I would have been screwed if I was at home.

It wouldn't have been a simple case of 'plugging the aerial in' for me as some have suggested, because I don't have one! When the landlord did up the flat he got rid of the old one as he figured no-one would need it again :doh:

We lost phone, internet and TV here. The internet was the one that affected me the most. None of it came on until about 3pm today.

I'll be contacting them and asking for a refund equivalent to one day of my subscription, i.e. my monthly rental charges divided by 30. That's all I want and feel that is owed to me.

I'll be contacting them and asking for a refund equivalent to one day of my subscription, i.e. my monthly rental charges divided by 30. That's all I want and feel that is owed to me.

In my experience they'll normally offer a small refund but with a bit of gentle persuasion they'll happily give you Sky Sports free for a month.

I'll have no worries in getting the most I possibly can from them considering the prices they charge for a service that frequently fails.

I rang them up and was told that due to vandalism it was beyond their control and there would be no compensation.

In line with their customer charter we have recieved 3 days off our bill. Whoop de woop! A whole £4.25 to extra to spend down the pub watching england on saturday.

I'm not trusting my tv at home.

Archived