IGNORED

Morike Sako

Evy11_BCFC

Link

Maybe the new Bas Savage and no i'm not slagging him off already, But surely he can't be that good if he was released by Torquay. I can remember that wondergoal he scored against the Gas though, I wouldn't mind having him just for that. :dance:

Gary must love a big lump up front though. Thoughts?

Sorry if there is already another thread on this, I swear I can't see one!

Link

Maybe the new Bas Savage and no i'm not slagging him off already, But surely he can't be that good if he was released by Torquay. I can remember that wondergoal he scored against the Gas though, I wouldn't mind having him just for that. :dance:

Gary must love a big lump up front though. Thoughts?

I am under the impression that he is a midfielder :dunno:

I found out this about him:

Morike Sako (born November 17, 1981) is a very tall (6" 7) French professional football player. He joined Torquay United in July 2005, one of three French players, the others being Mamadou Sow and Carl Priso signed at the same time by then manager Leroy Rosenior. He was without doubt the most successful and popular of the three, playing 27 times and scoring 3 goals the following season, his league debut coming in a 3-0 defeat away to Mansfield Town on the 13th of August 2005. He was surprisingly released by new manager Ian Atkins at the end of the season, despite playing in some crucial games as Torquay successfully fought off relegation to the Nationwide Conference.

Pre season training ? I wonder if he gets any help from Noble, Skuse, Russell, Brown, Wring, Lamb and Artus. Thats the 7 center midfielders we already have on professional contracts. The squad is big enough already, with one too many centerbacks. Lets get some wide men.

We are slowly becoming the team from "land of the giants" (now that ages me) !!!!!!!

Now you're talking!! that was my favorite show!!

Bit formulaic but always great fun.

What about 'voyage to the bottom of the sea' too? (' Kowalski!...blip...blip...blip...)

I think I've got it sussed.

GJ's not planning on promotion this season, because his budget is too small.

His plan is clearly that the squad will be good enough to keep us up, and can also double as a door security, personal protection and strongarm company on the side. He will then plough revenue earned from the non-football activities (beating the crap out of people, intimidation and a spot of pro wrestling) back into the team in the following season.

I'd like to be the first congratulate Mr Johnson on his innovative problem solving - truly thinking out of the box!!

On a slightly more serious note, size apart, why another central player? We have enough now for 3 teams.

The only reason i can think of needing another is Brown is going to be used only as a wide midfielder and GJ wants a fourth senior central midfielder. As we've only got Murray, Cotts and Brown who fill the wide roles.

We don't honestly know if Wring, Lamb and Artus are ready yet.

Anyway it's a trial and they usually don't go anywhere so we'll wait and see.

We don't honestly know if Wring, Lamb and Artus are ready yet.

Anyway it's a trial and they usually don't go anywhere so we'll wait and see.

Not ready for starting most of the season quite likely not, but as a fourth choice I'm sure one of them could do a job?

True about the trial, from what we've seen very few of them result in contracts (which is likely a good thing).

What is it with this height thing though? I don't want to watch Brentford. I know being tall doesn't mean they can't play football but the two often correlate...

Not ready for starting most of the season quite likely not, but as a fourth choice I'm sure one of them could do a job?

True about the trial, from what we've seen very few of them result in contracts (which is likely a good thing).

What is it with this height thing though? I don't want to watch Brentford. I know being tall doesn't mean they can't play football but the two often correlate...

He's french so he must have technique. It's odd how these 6'7 guys are the same weight as Brooker. Maybe our Norwich bound star could lose a few pounds? :whistle:

You'd hope they could but we're city fans. If we don't get off to a great start we'll probably hound Johnson out. It's maybe not worth it to him to risk a kid when we can throw a 6'7 experianced player on.

There's another possibility which we haven't thought of yet. Maybe this guy's really good? :blink:

I saw this bloke play at rovers v torquay.

He came on and completely changed the game then scored a cracker, its ironic cus my dad never shut up about him saying we should sign him and now we have him on trial

He seems to be a bit greedy likes to dribble alot, but he's something different and I think he could be a good acquastion!

what happened to our Gregory :crying:

Back in Barbados I believe, and who can blame him after the way he was treated - I mean who in their right mind would replace the mighty Greg with some Scottish geezer who just happens to be good at running quite fast?

Archived