IGNORED

Cool Names

barry_manc

This Spanish lad Joaquin, any time I hear his name I cant help but shout "WAAKKEEEEN" cos that's how they pronounce it. Was doing it last night and had a few mates round must so about 5 of us where shouting "WAAKKEEEEEN" every 30 seconds, the neighbours must have wanted to get the machette out. Anyway, he's got a well cool name, any others out there football or non football related?

This Spanish lad Joaquin, any time I hear his name I cant help but shout "WAAKKEEEEN" cos that's how they pronounce it. Was doing it last night and had a few mates round must so about 5 of us where shouting "WAAKKEEEEEN" every 30 seconds, the neighbours must have wanted to get the machette out. Anyway, he's got a well cool name, any others out there football or non football related?

I have to admit to splurting out a few Wakeeeeeens too mate!

I also, very sadly, shout "YOU CHAVVY" when Spains Xavi gets the ball.

I have to admit to splurting out a few Wakeeeeeens too mate!

I also, very sadly, shout "YOU CHAVVY" when Spains Xavi gets the ball.

Heh yeh he's got a cool name, as well, Al Gore, that's a quality name, if you were at school with him you'd get some right Gorey chants going. Al actually, is cool, you can do a lot with that

I live with a mate called Richard Richards. :laugh:

The best names ever are from The Simpsons and they are Rock Strongo and Lance Uppercut, 2 of Homers possible aliases.

And Max Power :D

D1ck D1cks eh? Nice, bet he loves his parents!

Once had a call when I was working in a call centre from a Mr Sh1touse, kid you not!

And Max Power :D

D1ck D1cks eh? Nice, bet he loves his parents!

Once had a call when I was working in a call centre from a Mr Sh1touse, kid you not!

Max Power duh duh duh, Its the name, the name you'd love to touch, but you musnt touch.

Chesty La Rue, Busty Morgan, Hercules D Rockafeller and Elvis Jagger Abdul Jabbar. :laugh:

Max Power duh duh duh, Its the name, the name you'd love to touch, but you musnt touch.

Chesty La Rue, Busty Morgan, Hercules D Rockafeller and Elvis Jagger Abdul Jabbar. :laugh:

:D

Joey Jo Jo Shablang, that's a goodun

One of Doctor F's Pseudonyms is "Princess Consuela Banana Hammock".

Pfft, that's farkin stolen from friends

I work in a hospital and there is a doctor here called Dr Burns-Cocks.

I kid you not. Imagine if he did circumcision and you went in to have your hood sliced and he was your doctor!!

I don't know, the thought just occured to me (obviously its not a regular thought as I've never been sniped and only thought I might have to once after an 'accident') but would you have a bloke give you the snip anyway? It's not very hygeneic is it, who know's where they're hands have been? And like I say, they're handwritings crap so, it would just be sloppy, and that's not a risk I'm prepared to take. don't they just use buxom blondes when it comes to genitalia handling? You'd hope so.

On another note, you know, once it's gone, they have to lube up even to just have a hand shandy!

Guest bcfcjake

my last name's not bad:

HISCOCK

funny names include:

paul hiscock

phil hiscock

pat hiscock

kane hiscock.

anymore :rolleyes:

luckily my name is jake :o

my last name's not bad:

HISCOCK

funny names include:

paul hiscock

phil hiscock

pat hiscock

kane hiscock.

anymore :rolleyes:

luckily my name is jake :o

So when you've had a couple and you're slurring does it become Shhjake Hishc0ck? :D

Used to know a chap called Mike Hunt

Archived