IGNORED

Cool Names

barry_manc

Excellently, thankyou. He/she sends his/her best wishes :D

Are you trying to say that you don't know what sex the son of god is? Doesn't that fact that he's (apparently) your son, give the gendre away? Up to his old water-wine tricks? I hear some of the tricks where a bit far fetched, got a bit exagerated, and in fact he just does card tricks?

Are you trying to say that you don't know what sex the son of god is? Doesn't that fact that he's (apparently) your son, give the gendre away? Up to his old water-wine tricks? I hear some of the tricks where a bit far fetched, got a bit exagerated, and in fact he just does card tricks?

Ohh, that child. Sorry, I get them mixed up sometimes.

He's doing fine, as far as I know. Death hasn't put him off his stride in any way.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of any of his tricks, not having been there myself at that point (despite being omnipresent)

He plays a mean hand of poker, though.

He's doing fine, as far as I know. Death hasn't put him off his stride in any way.

I can't vouch for the authenticity of any of his tricks, not having been there myself at that point (despite being omnipresent)

So he's got other siblings? Bet they where a let down! Never quite filled their older bro's shoes ey?

The eldest are always the best :)

Being the eldest of two myself, I can't help but agree with you there. :D

edit- just noticed this;

Coolest name for a footballer

Roque Santa Cruz

cool as you like

...heck yes :wub:

I live with a mate called Richard Richards. :laugh: possible aliases.
Funny you say that as I got a friend called James James. What do there parent think when they name there children? The must me high on something.

I'm SURE i recognise you from somewhere :dunno:

Thanks for joining us briefly between disco's. :dance:

Cool ey? - Martin Khul anyone? :dunno: I know Martin's a bit naff but....?

Didn't Martin Kuhl have a cool song also? To the tune of Wonderwall:

"Maybe we should have had Liam Brady

But after all

We got Martin Kuhl"

If I was Martin Kuhl I'd still be dining out on the kudos of having such a song sung for me by the Atyeo Stand. He probably is. Even though we were taking the piss!

Archived