IGNORED

We Worry About Landsdown!

ciderup

Aylesbury United in my neck of the woods has just fallen into that trap. they got kicked out, by their chairman, and have to share a ground with an even lower league side, and gates are now below 300 (They used to be around 1000-1500)

Much as I don't trust Lansdown, hes a damn site better than Dungford.

Several Gasheads I know are very fed up with Dunford.They would rather see money spent on decent players than wasted on some fancy Stadium development that may or may not happen.

One said to me that Dunford use the Stadium ploy to deflect away from the real issues - namely the lack of quality at Rovers in terms of players.

I smell a fans revolt over in the Dark Side....... :devil:

Several Gasheads I know are very fed up with Dunford.They would rather see money spent on decent players than wasted on some fancy Stadium development that may or may not happen.

One said to me that Dunford use the Stadium ploy to deflect away from the real issues - namely the lack of quality at Rovers in terms of players.

Shame its four seasons too late...

Most football chairman are the same, they take the plaudits when things go well and fire someone else when they don't.

Steve Lansdown is no different, a few months ago when the rumblings were against him, what did he do?

Oh yeah, he closed his Q and A section down!

Most football chairman are the same, they take the plaudits when things go well and fire someone else when they don't.

Steve Lansdown is no different, a few months ago when the rumblings were against him, what did he do?

Oh yeah, he closed his Q and A section down!

He closed his Q & A section down because people misused and abused it. That forum was meant for questions, not statements or attacks on players/managers/board.

It was obvious it was going to get closed (I said it at least 3 times) and then it did. If I was Steve I would have closed it a long time before he did.

The story about the ground is a total smokescreen to take the heat off Dunford with all the board related problems they have been having. Rather than slagging him off, he hopes that Gasheads will all be worrying about where they will have to play for 18 months.

There's no way that they are going to get planning permission, no way that they are going to be able to raise the money even if they did and no where for them to play in the meantime.

There's no way that they are going to get planning permission, no way that they are going to be able to raise the money even if they did and no where for them to play in the meantime.

A friend of mine in the construction business says that Rovers ALREADY HAVE planning permission. don't shoot the messenger anyone, just going by what I've been told.

A friend of mine in the construction business says that Rovers ALREADY HAVE planning permission. don't shoot the messenger anyone, just going by what I've been told.

This is what City should be doing, they should build a block of flats for chavs in the place of the eastend.

Each flat on the higher levels can have a balcony looking onto the pitch where the chav mums can keep their sofas and drinks fridge.

Just think of the rent we could charge if they were asylum seeker flats. :chant6ez: The flats would be as high as the empire state building and the bonus would be, the anti sport BC council would welcome this idea with open arms.

Archived