IGNORED

Big Bas

red as fcuk

Just thought I'd mention the fact that Savage was in the side that beat Gillingham 6-0.

Bristol City Under 7's could've beaten Gillingham 6-0 on that day, they were absolutely woeful.

Not taking anything away from it, but that was one of the worst performances I've seen by a side at this level. Beggars belief how they went on the run they did after that defeat...

Bristol City Under 7's could've beaten Gillingham 6-0 on that day, they were absolutely woeful.

Not taking anything away from it, but that was one of the worst performances I've seen by a side at this level. Beggars belief how they went on the run they did after that defeat...

I was just trying to point out, that although Bas's goal threat was minimal (if not non-existant!) we did actually score quite a few goals with him in the side.

Bas put 100% into playing for City and whilst he had his shortcomings, he was part of the side that saw us climb out of the bottom 3 to almost being play-off candidates.I wish him well & hope a club offers him a contract soon.Johnson is building for the Championship and we needed to trim the squad to get players in who can make the grade in a higher Division.Players like Jevons and Weale come to a club like ours because they believe we will be successful next season.For once, let's prove them right

Archived