IGNORED

In's And Out's

Ivan_is_a_legend

if GJ would of wanted to keep him i think he would of been offered a deal ages ago. fact is, luke is a quality player but i don't think he is suited to this division and i don't think the players he was playing with were suited to his game. also with the fact he will be away for loads of games next season, i think luke leaving is best all round.

I didnt know we had actually released him! They brushed that under the carpet or have i missed somthing.

I know it kinda says it all when we havent offered him a new deal but when it says released next to his name is rules out all hope. I hadnt realised there was no chance of him coming back.

Not turned up for pre-season training. Official site

Does the official site just read this board and think "oh yeah we aint said that yet" and post it up. Seems awfully like it does! Yeserday the CJS thing, then the Wilkshire thing. Man this club and website are annoying. Why do i keep coming back? But i will. Additction is a powerful thing.

No it means that we won't pay anyone around the £5kpw mark any more and I wholehearedly agree with that.

If he can get more good luck to him but freeing up his salary and the others like MS will mean that we have funds available for transfer dealing, giving key players like Brooker a better deal, bringing in the odd, top quality loan player......International Left Winger???

I would have preffered to see LW stay but he wasn't worth another big contract and we can probably get more for our money.

No it means that we won't pay anyone around the £5kpw mark any more and I wholehearedly agree with that.

If he can get more good luck to him but freeing up his salary and the others like MS will mean that we have funds available for transfer dealing, giving key players like Brooker a better deal, bringing in the odd, top quality loan player......International Left Winger???

I would have preffered to see LW stay but he wasn't worth another big contract and we can probably get more for our money.

Amen to every single word of that. Nail hit firmly and squarely on the head.

Archived