IGNORED

Is It More

robins72

Interesting Thread Lisa, I have to say I get abuse day in day out from people who seem to think they pay a high amount for a bedroom so therefore they can swear at me and give me abuse. Unfortunatly I was aware of this at the time of taking this job and that is pretty much what I am paid to do! (and trust me I don't get paid enough!) but at the end of the day The Job I had before was very nicey nicey, but I wasnt mentally challanged, so given the choice I will put up with the rude customers, but they don't know the real me and I couldnt care less what they think! :blink: xxxxxx

Interesting Thread Lisa, I have to say I get abuse day in day out from people who seem to think they pay a high amount for a bedroom so therefore they can swear at me and give me abuse. Unfortunatly I was aware of this at the time of taking this job and that is pretty much what I am paid to do! (and trust me I don't get paid enough!) but at the end of the day The Job I had before was very nicey nicey, but I wasnt mentally challanged, so given the choice I will put up with the rude customers, but they don't know the real me and I couldnt care less what they think! :blink: xxxxxx

I can handle customers that shout I just don't like personal abuse. A bloke offered to wipe a charges letter as toilet paper the other day. Nice thought that eh? :laugh:

I can handle customers that shout I just don't like personal abuse. A bloke offered to wipe a charges letter as toilet paper the other day. Nice thought that eh? :laugh:

Depends on whether your bank uses perforated paper

Guest DrFaustus

Um...when they pay for a room, are they entitled to anything else?!

JOKING :D

Um...when they pay for a room, are they entitled to anything else?!

JOKING :D

Is that what you did last night? Said you were going to watch football when you were chatting up young ladies in a hotel? Dr F you dirty devil you! :w00t:

Guest DrFaustus

Is that what you did last night? Said you were going to watch football when you were chatting up young ladies in a hotel? Dr F you dirty devil you! :w00t:

People get sued for less on our forum! Thought the football was ok.

Funnily enough, I was in a hotel the night before, but not 'chatting up' young ladies, you terrible stirrer. you're stalking me know, may have to report you to Clik ;)

People get sued for less on our forum! Thought the football was ok.

Funnily enough, I was in a hotel the night before, but not 'chatting up' young ladies, you terrible stirrer. you're stalking me know, may have to report you to Clik ;)

Well you could but then I could for being stalked by a sag and a foreign body :w00t:

Guest DrFaustus

Will you two get a room!!!! :D

Sharing a bed with a friend?! Yeuuccchhhh, no thanks that's freaky.

I'll have my own 'company' tonight thanks Dolls....time to sit on my hand and find the sponge. (It's a man thing)

I work in customer service in a car main dealers, and I have suffered no end of abuse, either face to face or on the phone.

It is such a regular occurence it generally happens 2-3 times a week.

The best/laziest way is to just get a manager, after all, thats what they are paid for, or I will play games with them depending on what mood I'm in.

I have had one bloke, who was abusing a young girl I had working with me, then he tried to walk out without paying and when I confronted him he threatened me physically, to which I replied "###### come on then, I am not standing for that shit from a **** like you, my jobs not worth this".

He promptly calmed down, walked into the building and paid his bill, which was nice. :laugh:

Guest DrFaustus

or I will play games with them depending on what mood I'm in.

Tiddlywinks, scrabble, naked twister?

We need to know!

Guest DrFaustus

Steady doc, this aint the gas forum, we have roolz bout preverts........even goat herds to the discerning punter. :whistle:

Too many prevertz on hour fore um mayte.

Terrible how a thread about our Lis getting in a spot of bother and having to deal with neanderthals, develops into innuendo eh?

I blame Gary Johnson.

Too many prevertz on hour fore um mayte.

Terrible how a thread about our Lis getting in a spot of bother and having to deal with neanderthals, develops into innuendo eh?

I blame Gary Johnson.

Get in early wi that one, mate............bound to start sometime? JD & coke matey?

Guest DrFaustus

Get in early wi that one, mate............bound to start sometime? JD & coke matey?

Powers please, a bit rougher but goes down well.

Lisa, the above comment was NOT aimed at you my dear friend! :D

Guest DrFaustus

Nice recovery Doc. :laugh: Why the fork is Powers, never heard of THAT one? :dunno:

Powers is an Irish Whiskey and is brutal mate. Stay away! (Now that could be referring to Lisa...) :D

Excuse me guys I know I have been away from the computer for a while but do you really have to lower the tone of this thread. Shame on you!! :disapointed2se:

Damn, I thought that was my job on this forum??? I blame the gas meself *pardon*

Guest DrFaustus

Can you please stop talking about alcohol all the bloody time I'm going to chunder on my keyboard soon!

You could try the Brislington Barfer - Natch and Absinthe. Mmmmm. :w00t:

Archived