IGNORED

Rovers

EmersonsKev

Oh come on they should be well excited, they've signed a nobody from Bath City and given 5 Academy kids pro contracts, 4 out of the 5 kiddies actually being very average players, i reserve the right to say that as i've played against them recently.

They will finish mid-table once again and it'll be hilarious because i firmly believe this City side is ready to take us up.

Guest DrFaustus

We're shiite and we know we are. You stout fellows and fellowesses appear to be counting chickens before any shells have even been created.

Johnson will be gone at the end of next season at the latest. :)

We're shiite and we know we are. You stout fellows and fellowesses appear to be counting chickens before any shells have even been created.

youre such a cynic, doc!! why would anyone want GJ out? :whistle:

You were saying we were going to swap leagues with you and that you were very sure you were on your way up last season, why predict aload of rubbish again, don't ever back a one horse race.

Guest DrFaustus

You were saying we were going to swap leagues with you and that you were very sure you were on your way up last season, why predict aload of rubbish again, don't ever back a one horse race.

Very true.

You go in our chatroom when we're away and you lot are at home and you give it the big un. I know which one of us would say it face to face boy.

It's called banter, SeendRed, Scoot, Bucks, Malone and many many more understand that. When you grow pubic hair, maybe you will too.

For what it's worth, I rewckon City will blow it again and we'll be about 14th.

Very true.

You go in our chatroom when we're away and you lot are at home and you give it the big un. I know which one of us would say it face to face boy.

It's called banter, SeendRed, Scoot, Bucks, Malone and many many more understand that. When you grow pubic hair, maybe you will too.

I think you and your team are rubbbash :whistle:

Very true.

9th Doc, give yerselves some credit. By they way Abu make very good reels, none of this mitchells kack. :laugh:

Very true.

Clearly you have no clue then, sorry but when i have to face aload of Gasheads telling me your coming up every season and replacing us when anyone with a brain could see the chance of that is minimal, i feel inclined to get a bit agressive, it's hard to do it to your face when i don't know you, sorry i get wound up easier than most people about City-Rovers but that's called passion.

Guest DrFaustus

Clearly you have no clue then, sorry but when i have to face aload of Gasheads telling me your coming up every season and replacing us when anyone with a brain could see the chance of that is minimal, i feel inclined to get a bit agressive, it's hard to do it to your face when i don't know you, sorry i get wound up easier than most people about City-Rovers but that's called passion.

My name is Grant and I'm a Gashead. There you know me :)

Passion? Getting sweaty and downright dirty with yer senorita is passion matey. Gas against the Red Brigade is unadulterated hatred! Joking btw.

My name is Grant and I'm a Gashead. There you know me :)

Passion? Getting sweaty and downright dirty with yer senorita is passion matey. Gas against the Red Brigade is unadulterated hatred! Joking btw.

Your seriously scarey Doc sometimes :D

Very true.

Never had you down as a keyboard warrior Doc. I'll say it face to face with you whenever you want, City have a much, much, much better chance of promotion, a better managerial team, better plyers, prospects, anything you want.

Rovers are a joke of a club. :w00t:

Guest DrFaustus

Never had you down as a keyboard warrior Doc. I'll say it face to face with you whenever you want, City have a much, much, much better chance of promotion, a better managerial team, better plyers, prospects, anything you want.

Rovers are a joke of a club. :w00t:

Hey Dan. Just got home from a good night. I'm a peaceful guy, yer man TFE talks more shiite than me and that says summat.

Your analysis of the 2 Bristol clubs is of course, spot on. No argument. You won't go up this year mind. ;)

Hey Dan. Just got home from a good night. I'm a peaceful guy, yer man TFE talks more shiite than me and that says summat.

Your analysis of the 2 Bristol clubs is of course, spot on. No argument. You won't go up this year mind. ;)

Fair enough.

I'm not even going to say I'm quietely confident this year. I say that every year whilst trying to be confident whilst saying I think we have a good chance. Not this year. From what I saw last year, we have a decent squad that is missing things to be a great swuad worthy of promotion, who could possibly do it as we have a seemingly organised manager.

I'm glad you had a good night. I too just got in and am more than a little worse for wear. :devil:

Apologies Doc,

We, like every club, have our fair share of idiots and TinnionForEngland falls into that group.

He's got a reputation for talking rubbish so please ignore him.

Oh look at you with your tongue up his backside, i don't even know what your talking about, a few years ago when i was a school kid i talked alot of crap yes but now your just talking absolute bulloxe and i haven't posted anything that would go into the category of "Idiot" for ages, now wipe that poo off your toothbrush, no wonder the Subbers forum was created a couple of years back, you say anything remotely bad against Rovers on here and it's a sin, if you want to stick up for Rovers that much get your blue and white shirt on and make your way down to the Scummers ground but i'm not going to lie, I HATE ROVERS.

Oh look at you with your tongue up his backside, i don't even know what your talking about, a few years ago when i was a school kid i talked alot of crap yes but now your just talking absolute bulloxe and i haven't posted anything that would go into the category of "Idiot" for ages, now wipe that poo off your toothbrush, no wonder the Subbers forum was created a couple of years back, you say anything remotely bad against Rovers on here and it's a sin, if you want to stick up for Rovers that much get your blue and white shirt on and make your way down to the Scummers ground but i'm not going to lie, I HATE ROVERS.

Mate - I think you need to calm down.

Nobody on here needs to stick up for the Doc - he is perfectly capable of doing that for himself. Like many others on this forum, I welcome the good Doc. He is a fellow Bristolian and cannot help being a 6-fingered scumbag who has made a poor choice of football team to support. His contributions help to make this forum a fun place to spend some spare time. It's banter mate. See it for what it is.

Nobody on here needs to stick up for the Doc - he is perfectly capable of doing that for himself. Like many others on this forum, I welcome the good Doc. He is a fellow Bristolian and cannot help being a 6-fingered scumbag who has made a poor choice of football team to support. His contributions help to make this forum a fun place to spend some spare time. It's banter mate. See it for what it is.

Sorry but i don't take kindly to being told i'm an idiot for absolutely no reason, i haven't given any controversial opinions across that could be offensive or whatever and i think he can stick it if he doesn't like my opinions because they'll rarely change.

Guest DrFaustus

He is a fellow Bristolian and cannot help being a 6-fingered scumbag

You say that as if it's something to be ashamed of! By the way, there are seven fingers on my left hand...one for each sister. :rolleyes:

I agree.

Also I find the Doc to be very level headed which is why the crap runs evenly from both sides of his mouth.

Very true.

Want a £100 on it Doc?

Your the one saying 14th, i,ll give you 2/1 that top 7 at least, therefore your bet is only £50 to my £100.

Take it or bottle it like ALL Pikeys???

Waiting :whistle:

• Admin
Prices have been frozen until this summer's Annual Fun Day, which takes place at the Memorial Stadium a week on Sunday (16th July).

At least the club acknowledge in that report that the prospects of having a good time down the Memorial has slipped to being an "Annual" occurence. :D

You say that as if it's something to be ashamed of! By the way, there are seven fingers on my left hand...one for each sister. :rolleyes:

Thought there was something funny about the way you shook my hand the other day Mate. The only man ever to be able to shake someone's hand and walk away with their watch.

Guest DrFaustus

Want a £100 on it Doc?

Your the one saying 14th, i,ll give you 2/1 that top 7 at least, therefore your bet is only £50 to my £100.

Take it or bottle it like ALL Pikeys???

Waiting :whistle:

Aye go on Arn. The bet is that City blow promotion yeah? :chant6ez:

You know when you're drunk because all the anti-gas songs start coming out. It's inherant int it, it's not meant as anything personal to the lesser humans that are the sags, it's just a one of them things. TinnionforEngland, don't be getting into an argument with DrFaustus he's a leg shanker and you can't win. This is only a forum and its only banter.

Archived