IGNORED

Rovers

EmersonsKev

Oh look at you with your tongue up his backside, i don't even know what your talking about, a few years ago when i was a school kid i talked alot of crap yes but now your just talking absolute bulloxe and i haven't posted anything that would go into the category of "Idiot" for ages, now wipe that poo off your toothbrush, no wonder the Subbers forum was created a couple of years back, you say anything remotely bad against Rovers on here and it's a sin, if you want to stick up for Rovers that much get your blue and white shirt on and make your way down to the Scummers ground but i'm not going to lie, I HATE ROVERS.

Is it just me or is the Summer term ending earlier each year?

Mate - I think you need to calm down.

Nobody on here needs to stick up for the Doc - he is perfectly capable of doing that for himself. Like many others on this forum, I welcome the good Doc. He is a fellow Bristolian and cannot help being a 6-fingered scumbag who has made a poor choice of football team to support. His contributions help to make this forum a fun place to spend some spare time. It's banter mate. See it for what it is.

DITTO

Right. You're betting me that Rovers will finish top 7 and I'm betting we won't!

Yeah OK Arn, bet's on!

I have a cute wiggle as well eh Wurz?

I was wondering if you would volunteer to stand in front of the Bloomers dart board for me.

No need to worry as i have a steady arm and i have never missed the beer mat you would be holding above your head.

Guest DrFaustus

I was wondering if you would volunteer to stand in front of the Bloomers dart board for me.

No need to worry as i have a steady arm and i have never missed the beer mat you would be holding above your head.

:D

Only if I can wear goggles. (And my new bikini of course)

Funny #### Wurzel.

Perhaps we could have a game of doubles and pin both the Docs ears back either side of the dartboard!!!!!!!

Guest DrFaustus

Funny #### Wurzel.

Perhaps we could have a game of doubles and pin both the Docs ears back either side of the dartboard!!!!!!!

BOTH ears? You freaks have two?

Mother of God, I'm glad my parents had the right genetic make up. Talking of make up.....nah, this is getting out of hand. :rolleyes:

Guest DrFaustus

"Goggles", "bikini", I thought it was only Cardiff that were into watersports, somebody hit the report button!

I used to know an interesting young lady, (in the broadest sense of the word), who was fond of...nope, not getting banned again.

Got a say Doc, i had the dreaded GALLON last night and don't i know it, but youve managed to put that smile back on me face again.... :clap:

Hungover on 8? Lightweight :)

Archived