IGNORED

Interest Hots Up

Pickle Rick

Guest DrFaustus

Reported interest from Everton and Reading as well as several Dutch teams?!?

SkySports news

Premiership bound Wilkshire??? :blink:

More likely to be after Luke Skywalker!

He may have more interest in going to Holland and everything.

'Boro let him go - that answers your question...

When he was younger, yea.

Players develop beleive it or not, but I never would think he could go straight to the Prem. Championship is good for him.

Maybe Tim Cahill is playing a part in this getting him into Everton?

'Boro let him go - that answers your question...

Well, it was a rhetorical question :whistle: but you're right. Maybe a case of a sneaky agent.

If Wilkshire and Bridges face each other in a Premiership game this season I'll eat my own faeces :w00t: . Oh and don't forget Cotterill and Brooker - two more certs for the top flight this season.

This proves out a few things to me:

1.We have, once again, let a players for whom we paid big money at this level, walk away for nowt.

2.If he wasn't going to sign a new contract he should have been listed a year to eighteen months ago, lets face it, he was hardly ever a first team regular, especially when DW found out that he wasn't a right winger and couldn't replace Murray. :blink:

3.I think he'll sign for a bigger club, but I can't see him being a regular in the Premiership or Championship.It's not sour grapes and good luck to the kid, but as a player, he's a bit of an enigma, neither one thing or the other :dunno:

Guest DrFaustus

Don't be preposterous Faustus, I've never heard such pomposity and brazen propaganda...

And everything.

'Oo me tonsils hurt!' 'not surprised you yapper' :rolleyes:

The other factor which hasn't been considered for not resigning Luke is the fact that Australia have a huge programme of matches coming up this season which will lead to the participation in the Asian Cup in 07.

He would have been missing matches and doing a huge amount of travelling.

The other factor which hasn't been considered for not resigning Luke is the fact that Australia have a huge programme of matches coming up this season which will lead to the participation in the Asian Cup in 07.

He would have been missing matches and doing a huge amount of travelling.

True about 17 if my recollection is correct

Yep

And Newcastle let Shearer go]

Arsenal let Cole go

Bristol City let Dave Rennie go!!

Does not prove anything or answer any questions!

I take your point but RENNIE :blink:

what does it matter, he's nothing to do with us now, just another ex city player :Sleep12:

let just concentrate on the here and now :city:

It matters because we paid £250k plus about £750k-£1m in wages/signing on fee and we're getting nothing back :(

Archived