IGNORED

Stupid Words

robins72

Sophs I will give you a piece of friendly advice, please try to avoid using spaz or spacker, its very derogatory to real disabled people (because thats what it means) as I know from my job.

If saying spaz shouldn't be said because it is derogatory to people who are disabled then on that logic any term- such as gayface- should also not be allowed to be said. It is either all wrong or it is all fine in jest. I find it strange that people pick and choose based on their on experiences, isn't that just a little bit too subjective?

Bloke at work used to say that he got 'A Mammoth Bollocking' from customers......... so 'Mammoth' is used at every chance when speaking to the same bloke ;)

As it happens ......... I really like Mammoths and miss them greatly, better than creatures with long necks any day Mozo

I once bought my brother a Mammoths tooth which was dredged up in the North Sea, as a Birthday present for him......... it was amazing holding that tooth and thinking of the creature.

Went back to get one for me but they had sold out........... they come up from time to time but I've never seen as good an example since........................

Mammoth!

Bloke at work used to say that he got 'A Mammoth Bollocking' from customers......... so 'Mammoth' is used at every chance when speaking to the same bloke ;)

As it happens ......... I really like Mammoths and miss them greatly, better than creatures with long necks any day Mozo

I once bought my brother a Mammoths tooth which was dredged up in the North Sea, as a Birthday present for him......... it was amazing holding that tooth and thinking of the creature.

Went back to get one for me but they had sold out........... they come up from time to time but I've never seen as good an example since........................

Mammoth!

When I was a teen I used to say hes lush :wub:

Guest DrFaustus

and nightmare was another one. Its funny how things catch on in work though cos if one starts saying it everyone says it :D

That's right...and everything

"I'm not being funny". :ranting: Jeez I hate that saying.

Well yes you are you utter cretin.

And the most annoying out the lot is when people say "That's SO not funny" or "I SO disagree".

Anyone caught saying that within 15 yards of me will get a "SO sore pair of bollocks!" :crying:

• Admin

In meetings I always find myself starting sentances with "In theory" - drives me mad as the harder I try not to say it the more it spills out. . .

Radio advert with Justin Lee Collins reminds me of a phrase I used to used at school "MACKY" as if massive . . .

Archived