IGNORED

Wheres The Non Footy?

barry_manc

Had a rejig this morning. Sorry if you don't like it :(

I'm not complaining loike, just wondered why you perceive us as 'others' - we're not a circus act you know!

And your point is?

Tucking us away into the nether regions? Even being embarressed of us? It might well be where we belong but that's not the point. I'm used to laughing at freaks, not being a one of em!

I keep clicking on the sodding prediction league thing just after working out that the World Cup forum's gone, so I won't keep clicking on the other football forum.

I don't know about you Baz, but I definitely happier being a freak than being in this imaginary normal category.

It looks like us non-footy users have been relegated to the basement................this is what it must feel like to support the gas. :whistle:

:o

They think the non footy is full of gasheads?

Lets exterminate the doctor, he's not helping our reputation is he!

I keep clicking on the sodding prediction league thing just after working out that the World Cup forum's gone, so I won't keep clicking on the other football forum.

I don't know about you Baz, but I definitely happier being a freak than being in this imaginary normal category.

Ummm..... No, can't agree with you, I don't label myself as normal, I'm better :)

TomF, can you change it from 'the non-footy forum' to 'the freaks forum'?

Well excuse me, but I don't think we need to know your personal habits !!

:pinch:

If anyone has a better suggestion other than, er, 'other' do suggest and I'll consider it.

Guest DrFaustus

They think the non footy is full of gasheads?

Lets exterminate the doctor, he's not helping our reputation is he!

Your reputation is already in tatters you northern monkey.

As for exterminating, I shall be doing that to myself with copious quantities of the mad apple tonight.

Your reputation is already in tatters you northern monkey.

As for exterminating, I shall be doing that to myself with copious quantities of the mad apple tonight.

Hey I've got street cred! :w00t:

That was the best oxymoron I could think of.

Extermination of the brain will do for me, as long as you don't keep put my good name into a puddle of imperial mince :farmer:

I've been farkin busy over the last couple of weeks at work, been doing 12 hour days some days.

Extra money but i feel like a ****in zombie.

:disapointed2se:

That's no good mate, no good at all, careers are for muh-pets donchaknow? Tell them that you need to do some research on popular culture for a presentation and get down teh pub!

:disapointed2se:

That's no good mate, no good at all, careers are for muh-pets donchaknow? Tell them that you need to do some research on popular culture for a presentation and get down teh pub!

I know mate, for a while there I was being a bit responsible. Am going to make up for it this weekend

by spending the next 48 hours dribbling and sleeping in my own vomit.

I'm with Dolly here.

Plus.. do we really want to be banded together with the City Forum lot? :dunno:

Very good point, you see, it's actually not a popularity contest, cos noone could really give a John toshack.

Ok so its the "boys smell, girls rule!" forum

Well not really, seeing as there are possibly 5 'girls' that go on this forum who are seemingly inundated by horny teenagers, I'm not sure if that would really work to your advantage

Very good point, you see, it's actually not a popularity contest, cos noone could really give a John toshack.

Well not really, seeing as there are possibly 5 'girls' that go on this forum who are seemingly inundated by horny teenagers,

Who are the 5 'girls'?

Sophs ( i have to put her first :D ) Dolly, robins, Dinky, EmGas, RedM was on today wasn't she?

Leanne seemed to deregister last week. :unsure:

Can't think of many more off-hand, although there are one or two of dubious gender.

Poor show, compared to us dozens and dozens of chaps. :whistle:

Guest DrFaustus

Who are the 5 'girls'?

Sophs ( i have to put her first :D ) Dolly, robins, Dinky, EmGas, RedM was on today wasn't she?

Leanne seemed to deregister last week. :unsure:

Can't think of many more off-hand, although there are one or two of dubious gender.

Poor show, compared to us dozens and dozens of chaps. :whistle:

I'm Gloria on a Friday noggers, does that make 6?

Archived