IGNORED

Wheres The Non Footy?

barry_manc

Who are the 5 'girls'?

Sophs ( i have to put her first :D ) Dolly, robins, Dinky, EmGas, RedM was on today wasn't she?

Leanne seemed to deregister last week. :unsure:

Can't think of many more off-hand, although there are one or two of dubious gender.

Poor show, compared to us dozens and dozens of chaps. :whistle:

You've summed it up, other than them and a few questionable people, it's purely testosterone fueled teenagers

it's purely testosterone fueled teenagers

We're not all testosterone fuelled teenagers - mozo and WTF almost certainly, possibly dagest though apparently he's got a beard so maybe not.

I was wondering about bigtone - could 'he' be another girl? :dunno:

We're not all testosterone fuelled teenagers - mozo and WTF almost certainly, possibly dagest though apparently he's got a beard so maybe not.

For the next month you are not allowed to mention his name - he's on his jollys and I'm filled with jealousy.

Wtf and mozo, although not actual teens, act like it so fall into that category, dagest is too much of a commi to have human emotions, and you sir, are a FATHER! A ROLE MODEL :farmer: So you're just not allowed to act like that

, and you sir, are a FATHER! A ROLE MODEL :farmer: So you're just not allowed to act like that

Don't worry, i have no beard, never have done, never will do. Did have a dashing moustache for a while in the 80's. which my wife liked to twiddle. :blush:

Turnip's developing a bit of a sinister top lip shadow which is a bit of a worry.

Don't worry, i have no beard, never have done, never will do. Did have a dashing moustache for a while in the 80's. which my wife liked to twiddle. :blush:

Turnip's developing a bit of a sinister top lip shadow which is a bit of a worry.

:o

I know it's drastic, but drastic times drastic measures - chop off his lip???

:o

I know it's drastic, but drastic times drastic measures - chop off his lip???

That would probably only make it grow more profusely elsewhere.

You wouldn't be able to make him out for hair.

Waxing it might be better.

That would probably only make it grow more profusely elsewhere.

You wouldn't be able to make him out for hair.

Waxing it might be better.

Yeh, like these birds say, cut it once and it'll grow back twice as thick, so if he gets two thick lips... Well, it wouldnt be perdy.

Wax could work, although boiling it and then pouring it over his face might not help (sorry turnip) the skin 'complexion' teenagers so often strive to get rid of.

Yeh, like these birds say, cut it once and it'll grow back twice as thick, so if he gets two thick lips... Well, it wouldnt be perdy.

Wax could work, although boiling it and then pouring it over his face might not help (sorry turnip)

You mean get him to join in an attack on a Medieval castle and see if the inhabitants chuck any tash removing oils on him. :dunno:

You mean get him to join in an attack on a Medieval castle and see if the inhabitants chuck any tash removing oils on him. :dunno:

Who's to say it wont work? He'll certaintly learn his lesson (shave damn you!)

Why do you get a red + next to your name and deadrat a red *

Are you of the "speshal" status?

Who's to say it wont work? He'll certaintly learn his lesson (shave damn you!)

Why do you get a red + next to your name and deadrat a red *

Are you of the "speshal" status?

Mine's for Prediction League member.

Deadrat's is because he's Soccer Night Script Editor. :blink:

YOU BITCH :handbags:

Your concrete Wellies are on order.

For the next month you are not allowed to mention his name - he's on his jollys and I'm filled with jealousy.

Fly out on Monday but I will be back never fear

Wasting works time spouting utter bollicks Forum?

Gets my vote

Ok so its the "boys smell, girls rule!" forum

I object, I have a shower once a month whether I need one or not !!

Wtf and mozo, although not actual teens, act like it so fall into that category,

:disapointed2se: I am the most mature, responcible and well rounded individual one could ever wish to meet, even my drop out, stoner loser mate says so, so there :razz: .

mozo can try and defend himself although between me and you he hasn't got a leg to stand on, ''he has a lot of growing up to do young man'' to use a Mothers classic catchphrase, or was that just my Mother's?

Anyway, enough of this, seriously Tom, it's got to be one of these two...

Trev's Forum?

or

spouting utter bollicks Forum?

Also Tom, I too have had all sorts of trouble with your rejigging of things through muscle memory ending up looking at some poll by a person who clearly hasn't mastered the nack of polls so whatever happens just steady the ship says I, let us all re-find our bearings.

(Takeout) compulsory ramble.......

I quite like this strange little community that has emerged in non-footy. It's the place to be for all society's OTIB's odd ball's and mis-fits who have grown frustrated with being shunned and un-acknowledged by the main 'boring' stream for their quirky if not very personal and effectionate ways. I sometimes wonder if the 'Oldham have signed Bob Scratchit' type poster have recognised this little flurry of life in the jungles under growth at all. Long may it continue, birds of a feather and all that....

If you're having a # I want one too, or maybe = as I have been known to like a few of those from time to time. :whistle:

You've done lots of equals? Those feminists that protest about being treated fairly and equally (silly little things arent they) Ey?

:disapointed2se: I am the most mature, responcible and well rounded individual one could ever wish to meet, even my drop out, stoner loser mate says so, so there :razz: .

Drop out? I have a degree!

Stoner? I've quit lovey (well except for one hangovercure one earlier)

Loser?

Bleh you've got me there.

mozo can try and defend himself although between me and you he hasn't got a leg to stand on,

So that's why they call him tripod! I always wondered why one with such a sock fetish would always be wearing long johns.

I quite like this strange little community that has emerged in non-footy. It's the place to be for all society's OTIB's odd ball's and mis-fits who have grown frustrated with being shunned and un-acknowledged by the main 'boring' stream for their quirky if not very personal and effectionate ways. I sometimes wonder if the 'Oldham have signed Bob Scratchit' type poster have recognised this little flurry of life in the jungles under growth at all. Long may it continue, birds of a feather and all that....

I was going to reply but I started and it made my head hurt, I'll just agree with you

Archived