IGNORED

New Diana Pictures

The Batman

It's sick, the media is sick too.

What gets me is how that slimy editor has the neck to call the picture "touching" and "tender".

His only ambition was to make money from Diana's death the dirty scumbag, not to publish it becuase it's never been seen before.

Umberto Brindani is one brave mofo upsetting the Royals this way, don't think he'll be visiting the UK anytime soon... :whistle:

It is sad that these pictures have made it's way into the media and everyone should just move on and let her rest in peace.

But these pictures are not new, They have been widely available on the Internet for many years(which is also wrong)

Conspiracy theories abound about Diana's death as with the assasination of John F Kennedy. People and book writers will never move on for this reason alone.

Was thinking about that yesterday and the effect it'll have on her kids. If the theories are right, surely William and Harry are going to be at the head of the new generation of the people that killed her? That can't make them feel too good. Fairly hypocritical isnt it

Guest DrFaustus

The royal family repulse me BUT...Diana was not part of the inbred elite. OK, she was from a wealthy family, but she still genuinely had a feeling for ordinary people. The vultures who make money out of the death of an unhappy, displaced woman like her are despicable. Let the girl rest in peace.

Conspiracy theories abound about Diana's death as with the assasination of John F Kennedy. People and book writers will never move on for this reason alone.

true, but it aint a conspiracy theory, it's photo's of her dying. There is a difference

But these pictures are not new, They have been widely available on the Internet for many years(which is also wrong)

I reckon they are fakes too, but then I really can't entertain looking at them for very long even if they are.

Guest MaloneFM

I have never seen them. Anyone know where I can. Rubber necker that I am I reserve judgement on something until I have actually seen it.

Apparently if Diana is on the front page of a tabloid it adds about 1million to the copies sold that day. Or at least it used to. That's the reason it's dragged up because people do actually care enough to buy a newspaper about it.

Why anyone cares about her i'll never know.

pictures of a dying person are upsetting yes. But we see dead children from lebenan every day in the papers now, we see mass starvation pictures, we have all seen the concentration camp pictures. people leaping out of buildings on september 11th are shown. i have lost count of the number of times i have seen jfk shot dead.

Why is diana treated different? Senstivity reasons straight a way, yes, but why now. Why are people scared of seeing an image of her? we see suffering in the media everday. why is diana treated differently?

Archived