IGNORED

Just A Thought

Guest DrFaustus

Guest DrFaustus

Ever thought that the person who is SO right for you needs to be told? I thought that tonight. Just thought it should be shared with you bunch of disturbed red brigade nutters.

I'll get me crystal ball.

Guest DrFaustus

Whatever happened to that woman with the crystal ball who did the lottery?

oops sorry wrong thread :D

Old septic peg you mean? She must have shuffled off this mortal coil.

You have to tell them I reckon, going back to the point.

Guest DrFaustus

So going back to your thread how do you know if someone is right for you? Is it head talk or heart talk or both??

Hmm...I reckon as you get to know them and what makes them tick, you realise whether you have a bond that can last. It aint all about velcro genitals or lust...that's transient. I reckon it's about love, trust, understanding and respect...reckon that I have that for the bird I'm on about.

Speaks the man of failed marriage, who knows?!

Guest DrFaustus

But how do you know when you feel that way? Surely it takes a long time the rest is lust. How do you know what the difference is to be inlove with someone and loving someone? :dunno:

Um...if we carry on this thread, rumours will be starting! :D

I reckon you can suss someone within minutes as in whether they are 'good' or 'bad'. If you then develop a relationship with them over time, no matter how long, you get to know what their foibles are, what their wind ups are.

Wanna run away with me Lisa? :devil:

Guest DrFaustus

They already have! :dance:

Let 'em talk! They're just jealous .

Excuse me I have better taste than gasheads :whistle:

Thankfully, I have no desire to spend time with a Shithead burrrred. They bring me out in hives :D

Guest DrFaustus

I used to like sting does that count? :)

No, he's crap honey!

What a clever joke eh? Honey..sting....bee. OK, I'll get my stripey jumper.

Guest DrFaustus

you could support BRentford arent they the bees? :dunno:

They always 'bee't the City. So yeah, I support them.

Another topic gone off track....

I reckon you can suss someone within minutes as in whether they are 'good' or 'bad'. If you then develop a relationship with them over time, no matter how long, you get to know what their foibles are, what their wind ups are.

Well maybe your right but think it still takes time to really get to know someone. On the outside they could be the nicest person in the world but after time is the only way you can truely trust someone.

Guest DrFaustus

Well maybe your right but think it still takes time to really get to know someone. On the outside they could be the nicest person in the world but after time is the only way you can truely trust someone.

Blimey! You could be describing my ex wife :blink:

Ever thought that the person who is SO right for you needs to be told? I thought that tonight. Just thought it should be shared with you bunch of disturbed red brigade nutters.

I'll get me crystal ball.

Word of advice, it can be useful to assess compatability by using the following criteria:

1/ Could they logically be described as 'human'?

2/ Are they alive?

3/ Are they incomparably desperate?

If it's a Yes to all three, you're onto a winner, but two is the pass rate. I used this system on the one girlfriend I had and it lasted a full week!!

Guest DrFaustus

Word of advice, it can be useful to assess compatability by using the following criteria:

1/ Could they logically be described as 'human'?

2/ Are they alive?

3/ Are they incomparably desperate?

If it's a Yes to all three, you're onto a winner, but two is the pass rate. I used this system on the one girlfriend I had and it lasted a full week!!

Hahahaha, top criteria!

1) Most definitely!

2) Hope so, just messaged her.

3) Umm...no.

2 out of three aint bad as sad fat crooner Meatloaf said.

Hahahaha, top criteria!

1) Most definitely!

2) Hope so, just messaged her.

3) Umm...no.

2 out of three aint bad as sad fat crooner Meatloaf said.

You're dating Meatloaf?? Good luck with that Doc - she's a real catch :farmer:

How do you know what the difference is to be inlove with someone and loving someone? :dunno:

I would say that they are one and the same. People often say they are not "in love" but do "love" when the lust has gone. Lust is therefore the difference between these two terms as they are often used. I would say... :)

Guest CadburyHeath Red

Hmm...I reckon as you get to know them and what makes them tick, you realise whether you have a bond that can last. It aint all about velcro genitals or lust...that's transient. I reckon it's about love, trust, understanding and respect...reckon that I have that for the bird I'm on about.

Speaks the man of failed marriage, who knows?!

Then surely you must have felt these same feelings for your ex wife? My marriage has recently gone to pot & whatever bird I meet now I think what if it goes the same way? After all I thought the world of my wife once. Sorry to piss on your bonfire!

Guest DrFaustus

Then surely you must have felt these same feelings for your ex wife? My marriage has recently gone to pot & whatever bird I meet now I think what if it goes the same way? After all I thought the world of my wife once. Sorry to piss on your bonfire!

Fair shout.

Yet another thread I started while under the influence of alcohol! Still, thanks for the bonfire pissing :D

Guest DrFaustus

The sooner PC's are made with built in breathalisers, the better! It would sure help maintain this place :whistle:

Would be boring for you though Jay.

Apologies for the rambling nonsense, hopefully all sorted soon. :blink:

Archived