IGNORED

Just A Thought

Guest DrFaustus

So going back to your thread how do you know if someone is right for you?

After the drunken one night stand with her and her twin sister she wakes you up at about 11 with a full English fried breakfast so you'll have time for a quick tumble and still be ready for the pub opening at midday.

That might not be a complete and comprehensive list of the different ways to tell, but trust me if she passes this test she will pass absolutely any other.

Guest DrFaustus

So you meant talking utter dribble as usual then? :whistle:

Aye!

My work have a rambling club. Needless to say, it's full of bearded hippies, with dubious ideas of what 'washing' means and they meet up all over the country and walk places. Then they get smellier, drink pungent real ale, go to crap youth hostels and do the same again the next day.

Frightening.

My work have a rambling club. Needless to say, it's full of bearded hippies, with dubious ideas of what 'washing' means and they meet up all over the country and walk places. Then they get smellier, drink pungent real ale, go to crap youth hostels and do the same again the next day.

Except on on Saturday's, when they all go to watch Bristol Rovers. :razz:

Guest DrFaustus

Except on on Saturday's, when they all go to watch Bristol Rovers. :razz:

Well yeah Moggers...trust you to dampen the bonfire! :)

Balls to you all, I love her and everything. No More serious posts from me then!

Archived