IGNORED

Tonights Top Gear

GeoTheCiderHead

Tonights Top Gear episode was quality. I was in stitches when the caravan was on fire but afterwards me and my mate were arguing over whether we reckoned it was a set up or not. Just wondering what everyone else thought. I would like to think that it wasn't a set up but can't help thinking that just maybe it was.

Tonights Top Gear episode was quality. I was in stitches when the caravan was on fire but afterwards me and my mate were arguing over whether we reckoned it was a set up or not. Just wondering what everyone else thought. I would like to think that it wasn't a set up but can't help thinking that just maybe it was.

I'm with you mate, I think it was a set-up, because Jeremy Clarkson seem to look at where the fire started, as if to say "that shouldve started a fire by now", maybe I am reading too much into it, but i think it was a set-up, but funny non the less.

Funniest part I think was when James hit the boulard when driving the caravan out the services, I don't think that was staged, and it was quality, because it was so obvious he was raging, and the other two just wound him right up :D

i watched it to and thought it was absolutley funny. i liked it when it looked like they were bird watching but were in fact looking at the cars going by on a motorway. Thought that was funny. As for the fire, i think it was a set-up. to be honest i was thinking about whether it was a set-up before the fire to the caravan even started because everything they did turned out to be a disaster. the fire clinched it to be honest :D

but it was funny.

Richard Hammond in a Caravan is always going to cause trouble (Brainiac) :farmer:

Archived