IGNORED

The New Black 3rd Kit

Ian M

• Admin

Just been down to AG to buy an away kit and noticed they had the 3rd kit on display. They're hoping for delivery of it a week or two following the home kit which is expected within the next fortnight.

With apologies for the quality of the photo (I only had my phone on me), here is a couple of views of the new strip.

I like it.

IPB Image

Oh that is nice. Having bought a white shirt already I was unsure on getting a home one or waiting for a third. You've just made the decision a whole lot easier.

Limited edition with less than 250 available. This kit is sure to be a hit with fans' so if they quickly sell out do you think they would ask Puma for some more? Or is it going to be strictly 250?

You can't believe it can you. At last we get exactly what we want, but less than 250 of us. With the range of sizes that's 25 ish in each size!!!

I think I may have forced their hand and brought forward an article that was being saved for later in the week :blush:

Well they shouldn't put it on display in the club shop then!

Remember the badge farce... they aren't learning from past mistakes :doh:

• Admin

I think I may have forced their hand and brought forward an article that was being saved for later in the week :blush:

Remember having a similar situation last year when I got a photo of last seasons away kit, that was on display in the shop in Broadmead.

Appeared on the City site by miracle the next afternoon !

Never mind - really like that kit shame there is only 250 though !

Just been down to AG to buy an away kit and noticed they had the 3rd kit on display. They're hoping for delivery of it a week or two following the home kit which is expected within the next fortnight.

With apologies for the quality of the photo (I only had my phone on me), here is a couple of views of the new strip.

I like it.

IPB Image

did they have any training kit stuff down there at the moment? I'm going down there tomorrow and it will be a bonus if I can get some of that

did they have any training kit stuff down there at the moment? I'm going down there tomorrow and it will be a bonus if I can get some of that

They are unpacking and pricing up alot of the training stuff at the moment (or were when I went down at 9am)

Currently on sale is the Away kit, that Black Shirt won't be on sale till August by my esitmation (says 1-2 weeks after Home shirt which is due end of July...)

• Admin

They are unpacking and pricing up alot of the training stuff at the moment (or were when I went down at 9am)

Currently on sale is the Away kit, that Black Shirt won't be on sale till August by my esitmation (says 1-2 weeks after Home shirt which is due end of July...)

They have the red training tops as seen on some of the fan photos from Latvia and the black/red training vests as seen in the photo's from the first day back at training on the OS.

They also have big Puma "Football Manager" type jackets but it's far too hot to start thinking about them!

They have the red training tops as seen on some of the fan photos from Latvia and the black/red training vests as seen in the photo's from the first day back at training on the OS.

They also have big Puma "Football Manager" type jackets but it's far too hot to start thinking about them!

Would you really wear one of those, honestly????

Is really nice - when can we buy? Thats £120 in shirts this year for me after none last year!!!

What makes you think you got a chance of getting one?

City finally produce some quality and then limit to 250 max. D1cks!

What makes you think you got a chance of getting one?

City finally produce some quality and then limit to 250 max. D1cks!

And when you consider that 250 will be divided into sizes then the chances of getting one become slim.

TBH I think that it wont ever go on sale in the shop as they will sell out on the Pre orders.

• Admin

Does anyone actually know if the 250 is all they're making or just the initial order? The way the article's phrased ("when they go on sale in August") makes me think it might just be how many they can get in the first batch.

When I asked earlier if that was the new 3rd kit the answer I got was "It's the limited edition kit".

That would suggest to me that they don't plan to produce more than 250.

Maybe if initial demand is high they will commision a further set?

Archived