IGNORED

Anyone

Hoops

WORK OUTDOORS!

What a bar steward this weather is.

Working outside is 5hite!

Roll on the bloody winter, I was sweating like a Geordie in a maths test today.

Was finished by 1030am though :dance:

Roll on tomorrow :crying:

Guest DrFaustus

WORK OUTDOORS!

Softarse!

Working in Looe in Cornwall tomorrow. What a shame it will be to have to spend some of the afternoon on the beach watching the 'scenery'. :D

WORK OUTDOORS!

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

I'M SO FUNKIN HOT I THINK I MIGHT FUNKIN PASS OUT I WANT TO FUNKIN WORK OUTSIDE THIS FUNKIN SHOITEHOLE HAS NO FUNKIN AIRCON AND I'M FUNKIN DYING HERE NOW don't FUNKIN TRY AND BE SAYING YOU'RE IN A FUNKIN WORSE PREDICAMENT WHEN I CAN BARELY FUNKIN SEE THIS FUNKIN HEAT!

:ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting::ranting:

I'M SO FUNKIN HOT I THINK I MIGHT FUNKIN PASS OUT I WANT TO FUNKIN WORK OUTSIDE THIS FUNKIN SHOITEHOLE HAS NO FUNKIN AIRCON AND I'M FUNKIN DYING HERE NOW don't FUNKIN TRY AND BE SAYING YOU'RE IN A FUNKIN WORSE PREDICAMENT WHEN I CAN BARELY FUNKIN SEE THIS FUNKIN HEAT!

Sorry Baz, but I was sat in a beer garden between 1230 and 1530 too! :me?:

Can't you just open the windows? :w00t:

Sorry Baz, but I was sat in a beer garden between 1230 and 1530 too! :me?:

Can't you just open the windows? :w00t:

:Rage:

The windows are open, it's just that the funking bars in the windows stop any breeze coming through. But it's ok, there's a fan down the other side of the office, I might get a breeze if I.... Oh no, it's just being pointed at the fatty.

Well at least I've only got 20 minutes left and then I'm gettin twotted from a) heat poisening and b ) alcohol poisoning

You want to see the tallent in weather like this! Fark me! It's so difficult walking when you're stood to attention! Although I'd imagine Trowbridge is letting it all hang out too :laugh:

Its hot but I'm not going to moan, I hate the cold far more than I hate this heat!

As long as I'm at work there's time for moaning

:crying: My house is the top house in our block of flats and it's really hot too and there's no aircon and no fans and its a funkin sauna anyone know if Mr Freeze is available for kids parties? :crying:

I think I'm dying!

As long as I'm at work there's time for moaning

:crying: My house is the top house in our block of flats and it's really hot too and there's no aircon :crying:

I think I'm dying!

My flat is at the top of the house as well, ive moved the hamsters to the kitchen with the windows open, and the bunnies have a fan blasting them. No ones died this week so I think I'm doing the right thing.

:Rage:

The windows are open, it's just that the funking bars in the windows stop any breeze coming through. But it's ok, there's a fan down the other side of the office, I might get a breeze if I.... Oh no, it's just being pointed at the fatty.

Well at least I've only got 20 minutes left and then I'm gettin twotted from a) heat poisening and b ) alcohol poisoning

You want to see the tallent in weather like this! Fark me! It's so difficult walking when you're stood to attention! Although I'd imagine Trowbridge is letting it all hang out too :laugh:

Postman

+

Town centre round

+

Sunshine

+

Females

+

Hardly any clothing

You do the maths! :whistle:

My flat is at the top of the house as well, ive moved the hamsters to the kitchen with the windows open, and the bunnies have a fan blasting them. No ones died this week so I think I'm doing the right thing.

I don't even have fu_king windows! Have had to stay at various mates' houses cos its just too hot. There's a strange smell comin from my housemates room but I've not checked on her.... Possibly she's dead, if not, just smelly.

Postman

+

Town centre round

+

Sunshine

+

Females

+

Hardly any clothing

You do the maths! :whistle:

You're a Postie!!! Quality have you ever got laid by horny bints wanting some attention?

Well I lost a hammie to the heat last week. :crying:

Plus I'm still mourning the passing of dear sweet lickle Toto, arent you Bazza?

:o

I missed it! What happened to him?

Well I hate to be the one to break it to you, but erm well, they erm found his mum but they didnt find Toto, so he was basically dead :crying::crying::crying: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

They should put warnings on these programmes, "may upset you"

Why get us attached to him for him only to be killed?

I went out that night as was trying to find someone else who had watched it, I thought of you Baz, but sadly had to wait til I got to school on Monday and all the kids were distraught about it instead.

Cannot comment on that question on a public family forum :laugh:

:cool:

Good man

Well I hate to be the one to break it to you, but erm well, they erm found his mum but they didnt find Toto, so he was basically dead :crying::crying::crying: waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

I went out that night as was trying to find someone else who had watched it, I thought of you Baz, but sadly had to wait til I got to school on Monday and all the kids were distraught about it instead.

:crying:

That's awful. The beeb should be ashamed of themselves. Although I bet that bloke was cut up deciding whether to step in or not! He got well carried away!

And I wasn't there for you either... I do appologise, hopefully a free bottle of Leopard Leomonade will replenish any upset

Is that not like Bambi, but the other way round?

I was devestated when Ethel's little willie karked it, but, hey ho life goes on.

It aint real, it's only tv, the best advice I ever had :whistle:

Technically it WAS real cos it was real big cats they were filming in the wild.

Willy (ethels dog) never really died in the soap when they said he did, but Toto really has.

I just sussed what your on about i think?

Are you on about that nipper on Big Cat Week? :dunno:

Yes you Dummy!!!! :doh:

As said as it is, nature can't be messed with, food chain and all that.

Bit like sausages, they shoudn't be messes with either, pork or beef, none of these fancy dan flavourings!

Leave it alone and let it run itself.

Bit gutted for Tonto though :crying:

Guest DrFaustus

Bit like sausages, they shoudn't be messes with either, pork or beef, none of these fancy dan flavourings!

Anyway, enough of this bawling over animals Hoops. Do you want an assistant to gawp at the totty on your rounds, or what?

Anyway, enough of this bawling over animals Hoops. Do you want an assistant to gawp at the totty on your rounds, or what?

If you can get outside my work at 830 in the mornings, your welcome to tag along.

Guest DrFaustus

If you can get outside my work at 830 in the mornings, your welcome to tag along.

That's a late start for me, great stuff.

Do you get any frisky foxy ladeez asking you to fill their boxes with your sackload?

That's a late start for me, great stuff.

Do you get any frisky foxy ladeez asking you to fill their boxes with your sackload?

That's the time I leave the office.

If your there your there, if not, I aint hanging around!

You do get the occasinal lady asking if you have a packet for them!

Guest DrFaustus

That's the time I leave the office.

If your there your there, if not, I aint hanging around!

You do get the occasinal lady asking if you have a packet for them!

Do they ask you to rip open your wrapping and show em the contents of your package? Or do they say, 'just put it in the slot', or 'first class? That will be 32p please'?

I go back to sad school next week.

Do they ask you to rip open your wrapping and show em the contents of your package? Or do they say, 'just put it in the slot', or 'first class? That will be 32p please'?

I go back to sad school next week.

I have to cycle through the park in the early hours and there is often laydeez, but I think they charge more than 32p :o

Guest DrFaustus

I have to cycle through the park in the early hours and there is often laydeez, but I think they charge more than 32p :o

That'll be inflation mate.

OK, enough sexual innuendo for now. I'm off to empty my tube.

Did you not read the rest of the thread! You say all this, but honestly could you have let Toto get eaten by a babboon or that little lion cup drown in the pond that was alive? And anyway, with sausages at least you get the option of seeing them again :crying:

I did think about all the poor buggers sweating their doo dahs off outside while I was in my lovely air conditioned workplace. Was bored silly but at least I was cool :D

Well.... I'm bored silly, I'm sweating, I even had a sweat patch on my back when I got into work (oh the shame that never happesn!), I don't have aircon/a fan/a window that opens properly, but at least I'm still cool :D

Archived