IGNORED

Anyone

Hoops

Did you not read the rest of the thread! You say all this, but honestly could you have let Toto get eaten by a babboon or that little lion cup drown in the pond that was alive? And anyway, with sausages at least you get the option of seeing them again :crying:

Well.... I'm bored silly, I'm sweating, I even had a sweat patch on my back when I got into work (oh the shame that never happesn!), I don't have aircon/a fan/a window that opens properly, but at least I'm still cool :D

Ahh well your welcome to join me at work if you like you can fire abuse at the customers with me. They all have very short fuses at the moment :D

Ahh well your welcome to join me at work if you like you can fire abuse at the customers with me. They all have very short fuses at the moment :D

Yeh mine do, it's quite fun to wind them up but then I have to deal with the reprocussions while you could prolly just pass it on to someone else? As for doing your work for you..... HA! I don't even do my work let alone someone elses.

Surely we shold get paid more when it's hot because we have to endure more sh1t?

Yeh mine do, it's quite fun to wind them up but then I have to deal with the reprocussions while you could prolly just pass it on to someone else? As for doing your work for you..... HA! I don't even do my work let alone someone elses.

Surely we shold get paid more when it's hot because we have to endure more sh1t?

Your not wrong there work twice as hard with the heat and everything but also have twice as much trouble from inpatient customers!!

Your not wrong there work twice as hard with the heat and everything but also have twice as much trouble from inpatient customers!!

I have been close to walking out, it's doing my head in here and it's going to be the same for the next two days... Oh no, we're only expecting 28 degrees tomoz, furking grrreat. Can someone please find a clause that will allow me to not have to work!

It was mighty hot on the beach at Looe today Baz, while work were paying me for being there.

Hope this helps :D

Yeh thanks 'mate'. Well, I am doing my utmost to get the funk out of that hellhole, so hopefully it shant be too long... On that note WHO THE FUNK CANT EVEN AFFORD SOME FUNKING AIRCON WHAT SORT OF THIRD WORLD DETRIBATE FUNKWITS ARE THEY

Its amazing how many large companies don't have air conditioning. We only had it installed last year and when I worked in Bedminster branch it was like working in a greenhouse due to the glass roof. Nightmare!! :(

So if you'd like to provide the details of you 'Properties Dept' I'd be more than happy to arrange for air conditioning for your company ;) .............. also planned maintenance on the same.

I'll cut you in Robins72 don't worry

Archived