IGNORED

Red & White Bar

bartolona

It'll be a rouse just to get an extra £5 off those who paid. The cards will magically disappear and all Season Ticket holders will be granted entry.

Clever stuff there.

Last year's version of Sell Lita after selling all the extra Season Tickets

;)

What I don't get is 'IF' I decide to pay the £5 then with over 2000 others also paying that means I am not necessary guaranteed entry. So If I had a awful amount of bad luck over the coarse of the season then I may not even be able to get into it.

If it was still free I wouldn't care but if I pay for something I do expect to get good use out of it.

Are these cards only available now, or if say about November I deceided to want to come in the bar could I get one then ?

(I want to see the board where my name is on for buying a brick for the stand that never was)

Membership is unlimited at bronze membership.As has already be said the Dolman Hall has a health and safety capacity of 1300 so its possible that if you arrive late that you might have to wait to get in.Obviously we wont know how popular the Hall will be untill at least the first 4 home games.

• Admin

Membership is unlimited at bronze membership.As has already be said the Dolman Hall has a health and safety capacity of 1300 so its possible that if you arrive late that you might have to wait to get in.Obviously we wont know how popular the Hall will be untill at least the first 4 home games.

Thank You for prompt reply !

From what I saw on the main site, the building work in on time and due to be ready by the start of the season AUG 5th, suggesting it won't be open for the friendlies...... :dunno:

Thats true because the DEH will not be in use for open day on the 30th of July.

I must say if i paid a fiver to get in and couldnt get in because its full i would be a bit annoyed. You have sold more than 2,500 for a max of 1,300 each week. Thats a bit harsh on the 1,200 that possibly could get turned away.

If i paid to get into a nightclub and was told it was full i would be not very happy. Even if it was the equivilant of 25p entry per game.

I must say if i paid a fiver to get in and couldnt get in because its full i would be a bit annoyed. You have sold more than 2,500 for a max of 1,300 each week. Thats a bit harsh on the 1,200 that possibly could get turned away.

If i paid to get into a nightclub and was told it was full i would be not very happy. Even if it was the equivilant of 25p entry per game.

Last season there were over 7300 season ticket holders, all of whom were entitled to enter the Red and White bar.As far as I know it was full to capacity on two occaisions.

There will be around 2700 members this coming season.

Last season there were over 7300 season ticket holders, all of whom were entitled to enter the Red and White bar.As far as I know it was full to capacity on two occaisions.

There will be around 2700 members this coming season.

The difference is that last season it was free so people had the right to enter even if they weren't interested. Presumably those season ticket holders who never used the bar haven't paid the £5 so it is probable that the people who have paid intend using the bar on a regular basis. If there are 2700 bronze members they only have to want to use the bar more than 50% of the time for it to be oversubscribed!

The difference is that last season it was free so people had the right to enter even if they weren't interested. Presumably those season ticket holders who never used the bar haven't paid the £5 so it is probable that the people who have paid intend using the bar on a regular basis. If there are 2700 bronze members they only have to want to use the bar more than 50% of the time for it to be oversubscribed!

It's also looking like a great facility having had a look on Friday so it might be more attractive for that reason too. However the non-smoking rule, and the possibility that if you sneak out for a ciggie you might not get back in might put a few people off. And we don't know the beer prices yet either ... :whistle:

I have been reliably informed by Lindley's that beer prices will have gone up in price comparable to those in all licensing premisis.

Make of that what you will...... :dunno:

Have i missed the point here Robbored, only i thought there was a promise that when we moved over from the supporters club, beer prices would stay the same.

Or is that nothing to do with beer prices in the main Dolman Hall?

If we havent had a price rise then wouldnt some of them on the outside try and get in for the cheaper drinks or............... :dunno:

Have i missed the point here Robbored, only i thought there was a promise that when we moved over from the supporters club, beer prices would stay the same.

Or is that nothing to do with beer prices in the main Dolman Hall?

If we havent had a price rise then wouldnt some of them on the outside try and get in for the cheaper drinks or............... :dunno:

Beer prices have gone up in line with the goverment budget.There was never any promises that prices would stay the same.I don't know where you heard that.

Prices in the main hall will be at a similar level to last season and the prices in the Gold and silver lounge bar will be similar to the SC last season.

Beer prices have gone up in line with the goverment budget.There was never any promises that prices would stay the same.I don't know where you heard that.

Prices in the main hall will be at a similar level to last season and the prices in the Gold and silver lounge bar will be similar to the SC last season.

Sure i heard Bob the barman say it but i might be wrong.

All i can say to that is that quite lot members thought there would be no increases.

In a nutshell then, the goverment inflation was less than 4% so max 10p or so on a pint????

Do the gold and silver members come in the same way as the rest of us lowlifes or do you have a seperate entrance?

I'm only asking because if i had paid £40 for the gold and then had to stay out side until someone from the main hall vacated i would not be happy.

Also if you are coming in the same way and its up to the guards to let you gold and silver ones in and theres a queue for the main hall surely thats going to cause some friction.

Do the gold and silver members come in the same way as the rest of us lowlifes or do you have a seperate entrance?

I'm only asking because if i had paid £40 for the gold and then had to stay out side until someone from the main hall vacated i would not be happy.

Also if you are coming in the same way and its up to the guards to let you gold and silver ones in and theres a queue for the main hall surely thats going to cause some friction.

There will be one entrance for all members.

are there different price levels at the respective bars?

Archived