IGNORED

Blind Date

Big Red Rich

I'm putting on a blind date night at my Cricket club in the next few weeks. As with the legendary ITV show with Cilla, all of the questions and answers were created in advance.

So, this is what I have to do to make sure the night stays interesting and reletively clean!! I need some of your help to make up some witty questions and answers!

It needs to be cricket orientated so here is a couple i have thought of to start you off:

Q: If you were an item of cricket clothing, what would it be and why?

A: It would have to be a jock strap, because you better strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!!!

Q: If you were a fielding position, what would it be and why?

A: Well it would have to be Long On and I'll leave you to work out why that is!!!!!

So, can you come up with any good ones? I'm expecting good things from Barry......

EDIT: in fact I'm going to need one question and THREE answers!!!!!!!!

I'm putting on a blind date night at my Cricket club in the next few weeks. As with the legendary ITV show with Cilla, all of the questions and answers were created in advance.

So, this is what I have to do to make sure the night stays interesting and reletively clean!! I need some of your help to make up some witty questions and answers!

It needs to be cricket orientated so here is a couple i have thought of to start you off:

Q: If you were an item of cricket clothing, what would it be and why?

A: It would have to be a jock strap, because you better strap yourself in and enjoy the ride!!!

Q: If you were a fielding position, what would it be and why?

A: Well it would have to be Long On and I'll leave you to work out why that is!!!!!

So, can you come up with any good ones? I'm expecting good things from Barry......

Well Rich don't know if this is abit close to the bone, but its the only thing that springs to mind, as my cricket isnt up to much :blush:

Q. What cricketing term best describes something about you?

A. LBW - Leg Before Wicket (insert your own naughty ending to that) :D

Hows that??? :whistle:

I dunno...

"What attributes would you bring to the cricketing pitch?"

"Well I cant catch so everything I touch goes down like a 16 year old"

"Good old common sense, after all, if there's grass on the wicket, lets funk!"

"My box! Not only does it defend the crown jewels, it helps out my kneecaps too"

:dunno:

Archived