IGNORED

Southampton

Rob k

Is it free for people who; lived in Kingswood for 25years then moved to Gloucester; who attend quite regularly and has been known to follow City all over the country ? :dunno::pray:

Probably not. Money talks, nothing else.

To true; past loyalty and dedication even for over 40 years in my case, counts for zilch;

Tough if you have sat in that seat for x number of years, move out we need them :(

Tough if you want to go in your fav end, thats for away fans; :(

Tough if you want a ciggy at halftime in that block,move :(

Tough if you want to stand up to sing, like the away fans do :(

Tough if you want to put a flag up there, you cant :(

Tough if you have been supporting us for x number of years,why should we give you anything back :(

Tough if you want a new stand, cant be sorted/afforded :(

Tough if you want your seats renewing we spent it on some posh ones elsewhere

Tough if you even have a season ticket you can still pay a bit more to go in the bar :(

:dunno:

To true; past loyalty and dedication even for over 40 years in my case, counts for zilch;

Tough if you have sat in that seat for x number of years, move out we need them :(

Tough if you have been supporting us for x number of years,why should we give you anything back :(

Tough if you even have a season ticket you can still pay a bit more to go in the bar :(

but at least your not bitter eh? :ph34r:

Do you think that the City Board are deliberately picking on you? Or do they perhaps have a bigger picture to consider?

Apart from the "Tough if you want to stand up to sing, like the away fans do", I can't really see what your point is (except it is blatently obvious that you sit in the Williams).

Do you think that the City Board are deliberately picking on you? Or do they perhaps have a bigger picture to consider?

Apart from the "Tough if you want to stand up to sing, like the away fans do", I can't really see what your point is (except it is blatently obvious that you sit in the Williams).

:chant6ez: Seems like we maybe moving forward this season; however we are still paying for the boards mistakes though. (judge me on Tinman etc)

Seems like also they will go there own way whatever, if that means upsetting a few fans tough.

Please also remember this is our club they are just passing through.

Why is it blatently obvious I sit in the Williams? its full of platinum seats and other degenarates :o

Why is it blatently obvious I sit in the Williams? its full of platinum seats and other degenarates :o

Sorry, is that the Platinum seats that are degenerates, or the platinum seatees?? Or, is Platinum Seat also a term of insult in the same way as degenerate is?

Either way, your rant does kind of show you as being a kind of selfish narrow minded individual..But it's great news that that level of narrow mindedness makes you more of a fan than everyone else.

Sorry, is that the Platinum seats that are degenerates, or the platinum seatees?? Or, is Platinum Seat also a term of insult in the same way as degenerate is?

Either way, your rant does kind of show you as being a kind of selfish narrow minded individual..But it's great news that that level of narrow mindedness makes you more of a fan than everyone else.

He's narrow minded!

Being able to sit in the stand you wish enjoy, a cigarette, sing in the manner City fans can still enjoy away from home, being consulted about any fundamental development & being able to stand or sit are not trivial matters.

I can see Blansdowns bigger picture and it does not include many of the fans who saved this club in 82. Remember his comments about safe standing? It does not matter what the suppporters think even if the overwhelming majority disagree "HIS VIEW" not the fans will be the force which drives Bristol your City [####!].

I want a club that wants & values us all. So i will join glos boy in the camp labelled narrow minded.

Many long term loyal fans were told to move out, basically as their seat which they have occupied for years was required for "extra revenue" now in my eyes at least a 50% or even a free seat for a season would of been a nice gesture.

Degenerates; was a joke; aimed at other loyal fans who occupy e/d block, they are in fact some of the few who try and keep some semblence of life in the ground against way over the top steward/policing; obviously way over the top of your head.

"Selfish,narrow minded individual"; maybe its you who should concentrate on the topic and not silly name calling of a fellow fan; like I`m bothered anyway.

Its about freedom of choice really and we don't have it; we do have a like it or lump it attitude at the moment though. :dunno:

He's narrow minded!

Being able to sit in the stand you wish enjoy, a cigarette, sing in the manner City fans can still enjoy away from home, being consulted about any fundamental development & being able to stand or sit are not trivial matters.

I can see Blansdowns bigger picture and it does not include many of the fans who saved this club in 82. Remember his comments about safe standing? It does not matter what the suppporters think even if the overwhelming majority disagree "HIS VIEW" not the fans will be the force which drives Bristol your City [####!].

I want a club that wants & values us all. So i will join glos boy in the camp labelled narrow minded.

:chant6ez::blush::farmer: Part time narrow minded please :ph34r:

Many long term loyal fans were told to move out, basically as their seat which they have occupied for years was required for "extra revenue" now in my eyes at least a 50% or even a free seat for a season would of been a nice gesture.

Degenerates; was a joke; aimed at other loyal fans who occupy e/d block, they are in fact some of the few who try and keep some semblence of life in the ground against way over the top steward/policing; obviously way over the top of your head.

"Selfish,narrow minded individual"; maybe its you who should concentrate on the topic and not silly name calling of a fellow fan; like I`m bothered anyway.

Its about freedom of choice really and we don't have it; we do have a like it or lump it attitude at the moment though. :dunno:

And I guess when we don't have the revenue to create a team that you want, all because you have your seat...then you won't moan...And I guess the word degenerate aimed at anyone wasn't the funniest joke I have heard...And I guess your To true; past loyalty and dedication even for over 40 years in my case, counts for zilch isn't selfish and narrow minded, and I guess the fact that I for one am happy to have a new seat is not that important in your democracy and I guess freeedom of choice is exactly that, the freedom of the people who run the club to try and find a balance..

Oh, and I guess the friendly is free to season ticket holders...which kind of answers the the first question.... but as it's not the answer you want/expect then it doesn't really count for a crock of cr*p...

Guest DrFaustus

Is it free for Season Tickets?

Yes.

What about the people who (for some God-forsaken reason) own the tickets. Do they have to pay?

And I guess when we don't have the revenue to create a team that you want, all because you have your seat...then you won't moan...And I guess the word degenerate aimed at anyone wasn't the funniest joke I have heard...And I guess your To true; past loyalty and dedication even for over 40 years in my case, counts for zilch isn't selfish and narrow minded, and I guess the fact that I for one am happy to have a new seat is not that important in your democracy and I guess freeedom of choice is exactly that, the freedom of the people who run the club to try and find a balance..

Oh, and I guess the friendly is free to season ticket holders...which kind of answers the the first question.... but as it's not the answer you want/expect then it doesn't really count for a crock of cr*p...

Oh chill out; :doh: and have a good season;you must be confusing me with someone who actually gives a poo

Oh chill out; :doh: and have a good season;you must be confusing me with someone who actually gives a poo

You've gone from someone who rants to someone who doesn't actually give a poo in a few short posts. Which is it?

You want "freedom of choice" meaning "I want my own way, nah, nah, nah, nah".

Lansdown gives millions of pounds towards BCFC. You turn up regularly. I'm thinking he has more right to dictate what happens at BCFC. I may not like some of his decisions but I don't have a fortune to spend.

I believe that people like you who sit in the Williams are THE REASON why City are not in a higher division.

If the benches were moved to be in front of the Dolman I wonder where we would be now?

You've gone from someone who rants to someone who doesn't actually give a poo in a few short posts. Which is it?

Lansdown gives millions of pounds towards BCFC. You turn up regularly. I'm thinking he has more right to dictate what happens at BCFC. I may not like some of his decisions but I don't have a fortune to spend.

I believe that people like you who sit in the Williams are THE REASON why City are not in a higher division.

If the benches were moved to be in front of the Dolman I wonder where we would be now?

"People like you who sit in the Williams are the reason we didnt go up" eh o.k then yeah thats right :doh: nothing to do with the wrong manager being appointed by a desperate director; its the fans fault. :laugh:

Just noticed that Soton season ticket holder get in for free aswell, seems a very strange move - why lose lost revenue ? ?

not sure if it's the case for friendlies, but I believe that there's some kind of reciprocity rules, where you can't give a deal to your fans and not to the equivalent group of away fans - our season tickets cover the league matches, and this is an "extra", so if the rule applies they'd have to do it for the saints fans too...

Dan

edit: just followed the link.... I was interested in the thermometer thing on the right... "Help us get to 13,000 season tickets then kids go free". ok, so we're not likely to get there this year, but if(WHEN) we go up...?

Firstly John Laycock was a major investor into Bristol City and resigned as a director because he was "not" being consulted by Lansdown despite being a member of the board.

Secondly nobody "gives" more money to BCFC than the supporters. As an entity nobody get's less say.

Lansdown is not giving his money to the club freely and at later date will recieve his money he has loaned to the club back in the form of shares. The major assett of the club [the ground] is no longer owned by Bristol City fc and any profit it generates will all go ? Can anybody really answer that one?

Starting to sound good to you is it?

What voucher is it?

I`M guessing you are not serious; but being a nice sort of guy I actually wasted moments of my lifetime and went on the main site,ticket section and found out ITS voucher E :D

Archived