IGNORED

Southampton

Rob k

To true; past loyalty and dedication even for over 40 years in my case, counts for zilch;

Tough if you have sat in that seat for x number of years, move out we need them :(

Tough if you want to go in your fav end, thats for away fans; :(

Tough if you want a ciggy at halftime in that block,move :(

Tough if you want to stand up to sing, like the away fans do :(

Tough if you want to put a flag up there, you cant :(

Tough if you have been supporting us for x number of years,why should we give you anything back :(

Tough if you want a new stand, cant be sorted/afforded :(

Tough if you want your seats renewing we spent it on some posh ones elsewhere

Tough if you even have a season ticket you can still pay a bit more to go in the bar :(

:dunno:

Isnt there anyone whos not going to the friendly whos a season ticket holder who can give Glos their voucher? Just a thought like :D

Isnt there anyone whos not going to the friendly whos a season ticket holder who can give Glos their voucher? Just a thought like :D

I`m not going anyway; working in the old countryside trying to earn the cost of admission to Scunny game :o:dance:

So nice of you to think of such a poor old chap struggling to make ends meet though; now is it the QE2, for the next hols, again or maybe another world tour ? :cool: difficult choice;

I`m not going anyway; working in the old countryside trying to earn the cost of admission to Scunny game :o:dance:

So nice of you to think of such a poor old chap struggling to make ends meet though; now is it the QE2, for the next hols, again or maybe another world tour ? :cool: difficult choice;

and there I was being a nice fan and putting out an sos for you old glos boy :whistle:

and there I was being a nice fan and putting out an sos for you old glos boy :whistle:

Hey we are all old even you, :laugh: just that some are older than others;

Life; one go; enjoy it; :dance::dance::dance::farmer:

"People like you who sit in the Williams are the reason we didnt go up" eh o.k then yeah thats right :doh: nothing to do with the wrong manager being appointed by a desperate director; its the fans fault. :laugh:

I'm not sure SL was "desperate" but it certainly was a mistake to appoint Tinnion. However, I don't think you can blame this one poor decision for our consistent (say, 40 years) below average results.

I believe the Williams has a disproportionate number of (typically Bristolian?) "the world owes us something" people. I'm sure you know the sort.

This attitude pours down the Williams terraces straight onto the players and managers. I can't overstress how this psychology will affect the players efforts. We, the fans, must take some responsibility for the poor performances over many years.

If the benches were moved in front of the Dolman I believe the attitude of the whole club would change overnight. For the better.

I'm not sure SL was "desperate" but it certainly was a mistake to appoint Tinnion. It was a rash decision made in 5mins and a cheap option

However, I don't think you can blame this one poor decision for our consistent (say, 40 years) below average results. Sorry mate I could of swore we were promotted to the top division in that time

I believe the Williams has a disproportionate number of (typically Bristolian?) "the world owes us something" people. I'm sure you know the sort. No I don't really being Bristolian and proud to be :dunno:

This attitude pours down the Williams terraces straight onto the players and managers. I can't overstress how this psychology will affect the players efforts. We, the fans, must take some responsibility for the poor performances over many years. don't understand that at all really, the players may feed of the fans but the fans also feed of the players, they get paid, we pay

If the benches were moved in front of the Dolman I believe the attitude of the whole club would change overnight. For the better.Now if the home fans were put back in the home end the East End and the benches moved there you may have something

Sorry we must agree to differ :dunno::doh: this is a wind up aint it :grr:

You've gone from someone who rants to someone who doesn't actually give a poo in a few short posts. Which is it?

You want "freedom of choice" meaning "I want my own way, nah, nah, nah, nah".

Lansdown gives millions of pounds towards BCFC. You turn up regularly. I'm thinking he has more right to dictate what happens at BCFC. I may not like some of his decisions but I don't have a fortune to spend.

I believe that people like you who sit in the Williams are THE REASON why City are not in a higher division.

If the benches were moved to be in front of the Dolman I wonder where we would be now?

Firstly, in proprtion to what my earnings are, I expect I have given roughly the same, if not more of a percentage of what my wealth is to this club as Lansdown has.

Secondly, please explain the 'people like you' remark, i'm interested to find out what sort of person you think I am.

Thirdly, the reason we are not in a higher division, is because our teams over the years have not been good enough, not anything to do with what type of supporter sits where in the stadium. My 'home' was always the east end, before that was taken away from me, so now I sit in the 'williams moany old barstewards, who aren't real supporters' stand. Give me back the east end, and i'll return to my home.

Sorry we must agree to differ :dunno::doh: this is a wind up aint it :grr:

Probably but you've been very polite with your responses so I'll leave it except to ask one more question.

Is there anything in the FA regulations that say benches have to be along the touch line rather than the goal line? Your idea with the EastEnd (or the Atyeo in the meantime) sounds ideal. We leave the away bench where it is but move the home bench in front of the Atyeo. Is this allowed?

Probably but you've been very polite with your responses so I'll leave it except to ask one more question.

Is there anything in the FA regulations that say benches have to be along the touch line rather than the goal line? Your idea with the EastEnd (or the Atyeo in the meantime) sounds ideal. We leave the away bench where it is but move the home bench in front of the Atyeo. Is this allowed?

or the away bench infront of the atyeo and home where it is.

Mind you, I'm sure all the happy clappy atyeo fans will make the away manager more than welcome. Maybe even kiss their arse . . . that's going by what kind of fans sit in that stand. That stands just not vocal enough.

He's narrow minded!

Being able to sit in the stand you wish enjoy, a cigarette, sing in the manner City fans can still enjoy away from home, being consulted about any fundamental development & being able to stand or sit are not trivial matters.

I can see Blansdowns bigger picture and it does not include many of the fans who saved this club in 82. Remember his comments about safe standing? It does not matter what the suppporters think even if the overwhelming majority disagree "HIS VIEW" not the fans will be the force which drives Bristol your City [####!].

I want a club that wants & values us all. So i will join glos boy in the camp labelled narrow minded.

Count me in that number Wurzel City. :chant6ez::chant6ez:

Lansdown gives millions of pounds towards BCFC. You turn up regularly. I'm thinking he has more right to dictate what happens at BCFC. I may not like some of his decisions but I don't have a fortune to spend.

THATS why we had the shirt fiasco, the badge fiasco, the manager fiasco, the season ticket holders in the Williams fiasco, the Stewart fiasco, the EE fiasco. the stewards in the Dullmoan fiasco, :blink:

So everything is alright then, s'his money, and his train set. We the fans who were there in 82 count for foxtrot alpha then....the ones who put up with the mediocrity season in season out, and pay hansomely for the privelege count for foxtrot alpha

Glad THAT got explained to me, I'll rest peacefully tonight. :whistle:

:laugh: your so funny and I`m well had, you are not related to that clown Neo are you :o as for the benches you are taking the micheal out of someone who used to sit on the benches when they were all around the inside of the ground; that was probably when you were just a twinkle in your old mans eye :o have a nice season ; oh and my day will come :dance: payback time for you soon :)

:laugh: your so funny and I`m well had, you are not related to that clown Neo are you :o as for the benches you are taking the micheal out of someone who used to sit on the benches when they were all around the inside of the ground; that was probably when you were just a twinkle in your old mans eye :o have a nice season ; oh and my day will come :dance: payback time for you soon :)

????

I'm lost.

Archived