IGNORED

Pro 5

Harvey_BCFC

Adze, come on how many teams at pro 5 don't have one fat git! :blush: Your kits only go up to XL and i bet thats a 48 chest. Get to work on some xxl or even xxxl kits :D

I really like the Vigo kit, just need to convince other peeps that having your own kit looks good and not like a bunch of #### who think they can play footy because they have all the gear but are cr@p.

I'm looking for a team aswell if anybody needs another player. Could come along for a week or two then let me know if you still want me to play on the team. Played in Attack and Defence though Defence more often toward the end of my previous team. Assisted quite a few and block the ball a lot.

6'6" 18Stone though apparently look around 15Stone so not a huge wide player... :-/ - Filton is easiest for me by far and Thursday nights would be best.

Well you will.

Because your team has to pay for it!!

Filton College have CCTV recordings of your team breaking it.

So Pro 5 will be forced to pay the fine, and i think the MD wants the team to pay the fine!

But am not totally sure what is happening.

real brizzle are the team 2 watch :blush:

we owe 40 pound which is a piss take once because alot of our team (inc. me) were away in newquay and our mate that didnt come said he'd get a team 2gether and didnt! and the other time cos only 3 of us turnt up and only had sumut like 22 pound!.. I'm not payin a penny of it as ive only missed 2 games because of holiday and a piss up one night ! The rest can pay it .. its only fair as they didnt't turn up one night

Well you will.

Because your team has to pay for it!!

Filton College have CCTV recordings of your team breaking it.

So Pro 5 will be forced to pay the fine, and i think the MD wants the team to pay the fine!

But am not totally sure what is happening.

Fair enough.

Archived