IGNORED

Did You Get Yours Today?

G Block

The Supporters Club will have a stall outside the Williams Stand at the open day on Sunday.Any interested fans can fill in a simple form and pick up Bronze membership for a fiver.

For the record - the ticket office at Football Club have very kindly taken on the job of sending out the Bronze passes on our behalf.Therefore I am not directly invovled and so 'getting my finger out' is not something I able to do.

did you get your Supporters Club membership today?

Arrived this morning with a letter saying that the approx capacity of the dolman hall will be 1300 including lounge area. Have they only sold enough for this capacity or is it who gets in first on the day, because i feel there might be quite a few unhappy members who have paid the extra fiver and find they may not be able to get in.

Arrived this morning with a letter saying that the approx capacity of the dolman hall will be 1300 including lounge area. Have they only sold enough for this capacity or is it who gets in first on the day, because i feel there might be quite a few unhappy members who have paid the extra fiver and find they may not be able to get in.

It will be a question of 'get there early'. Its clearly predictable that lots will turn up for the first game of the season and no doubt some fans will have to wait to get in.It was the same on occaisions last season with over 7000 season ticket holders and a capacity of 1300.

At the most recent count there were approx 2700 Supporters Club members.Thats significantly less the 7000+ fans who had access to the Dolman Hall last season.Hopefully there won't be too long a wait.

Archived