IGNORED

Dolman Bar

DANNY

Bronze members will have a pass (coloured bronze) which will give you access to the Dolman Hall.If you do not have a pass then you will not gain access.You will need to show your pass at each game.

All those fans that have joined the SC as Bronze members will be issued with passes before the first home game on August 5th.

If you have not yet joined but want to join the Supporters Club will have a stall set up during the Open day on Sunday.Anyone intersted can pay their fiver then and get issued with a Bronze pass.The stall will be inside the Atyeo concourse.

I want a gold membership

How do I get one?

You go onto a waiting list like everyone whose interested in Gold membership but not already a SC Gold member.

Due to capacity issues Gold membership is limited to 224 and will almost certainly be fully subscribed by the start of the season.

Send your details to the Supporters Club,Ashton Gate Bristol BS3.Alternatively leave you details on the answerphone on 01179 665554.

You go onto a waiting list like everyone whose interested in Gold membership but not already a SC Gold member.

Due to capacity issues Gold membership is limited to 224 and will almost certainly be fully subscribed by the start of the season.

Send your details to the Supporters Club,Ashton Gate Bristol BS3.Alternatively leave you details on the answerphone on 01179 665554.

How many Gold do you have as of now and how many on the waiting list? should I put my granddaughter(9 months) on the waiting list so that she can become a member when she is 38 ?

How many Gold do you have as of now and how many on the waiting list? should I put my granddaughter(9 months) on the waiting list so that she can become a member when she is 38 ?

The Supporters Club had over 300 subcriptions last year and for obvious reasons exisisting members are prioritised ahead of new members.Not all 300 plan to renew at Gold level and therefore there might possibly be Gold spaces available when all subscription from existing members are in.Thats why we have a waiting list.....why the need to be sarcastic? :dunno:

The Supporters Club had over 300 subcriptions last year and for obvious reasons exisisting members are prioritised ahead of new members.Not all 300 plan to renew at Gold level and therefore there might possibly be Gold spaces available when all subscription from existing members are in.Thats why we have a waiting list.....why the need to be sarcastic? :dunno:

I think the sarcasm is directed at the fact that the 'Supporters Club' appears elitist by only allowing fixed numbers of members?

Isn't a 'Supporters Club' supposed to attract as many 'supporters' as possible? Otherwise, what's the point?

:dunno:

I think the sarcasm is directed at the fact that the 'Supporters Club' appears elitist by only allowing fixed numbers of members?

Isn't a 'Supporters Club' supposed to attract as many 'supporters' as possible? Otherwise, what's the point?

:dunno:

With the SC move to the Dolman Hall the Supporters Club has been able to expand almost 10 fold.Previously we were very restricted by the room capacity in the old Atyeo Suite and did not have space to expand our numbers significantly.

The Supporters Club and the Supporters Trust are open to any fans who want to join.

With the SC move to the Dolman Hall the Supporters Club has been able to expand almost 10 fold.Previously we were very restricted by the room capacity in the old Atyeo Suite and did not have space to expand our numbers significantly

If space was the only issue, why have you reintroduced the problem in the new location by creating a special lounge for the elite members? Why is it needed when the SC has the run of the whole hall?

I've had mine this morning, it wont fit in my wallet and got a feeling it wont fit in my season ticket book.

So I'm worried I'm going to lose it. Then i get to the bottom of the welcome letter. "Lost, Damaged or misplaced cards will not be re issued. A new membership must be purchased."

Archived