IGNORED

Am I The Only One To Notice

dagest

:blink:

Also more focused on nicking your car stereo or giving you 'slaps' than world peace and free love to be fair.

:doh:

And before you say, I don't understand, I used to 'hang about the Texaco' sniffing petrol or 'go out on the skank' when I was a nipper so I do understand the chav thing when it's about 'sticking it to society/misunderstood youth/nobody loves me so eff you blah blah'... Seems to have taken on a much scarier tilt since my day though so I can understand the old duffers like dagest ( :)) getting upset!

Crazy comparison and I'm with WTFIGO i.e. why am I replying to this?! (too much petrol?)

Us Teddy Boys, when not rocking around the clock, often used to help old war veterans across the road. You wouldn't get that with these Chav types.

Chavs are just the creation of a liberal society. "The world owes me a living" seems to transend generations.

These people seem to have little respect for themselves, just look at the way they dress for example. So in reality, how can they be expected to understand how to show respect to other people?

When that tory chap said we should hug a hoody, he was right.

Archived