IGNORED

Israel - What's The Solution? [merged topics]

Redhyde

Guest I bleed red 'n' white

I suggest you listen more in school.

so something that happenned donkey years ago is our fault?

nope. your generations fault maybe but i don't give a toss about them. when 7/7 happenned who helped us? israel? lebanon? nope. so why in the world would we ever help them.

your generation has caused way to many problems. you lot have messed us the whole world mate.

We were instrumental in the creation of the state of Israel (along with the rest of the Middle East map at some point or another) so it DOES concern us just a little bit IMHO!

The Balfour Declaration paved the way for a "two state" land of Palestine, for Jews and Arabs, with Jerusalem an "internationalised" (ie neutral) city for people of all faiths.

Unfortunately the land has been a battleground for the greater part of sixty years, Arab villages were ethnically cleansed, people sent into refugee camps, kibbutzim have been attacked, cities bombed and it's been a terrible mess.

Why? Well, I suspect that it has something to do with solutions being sought by western nations which do not do justice to the aspirations of Jews nor Arabs, and the sooner that outside nations on all sides learn to stop supplying weapons and training to extremists then things have a chance of working out.

The difficulty is that no one will concede anything after so many years of conflict, and the only way it will end is likely to be when Iran or Israel unleashes a nuclear weapon, thus precipitating the fuel crisis to end all fuel crises, power supplies to be radically affected, civil order to break down and every one for themselves.

With this in mind I hope it takes place after next May as I have paid for my season ticket

precipitating the fuel crisis to end all fuel crises, power supplies to be radically affected, civil order to break down and every one for themselves.

Sounds alright, can't be much worse than life in Bedminster... :farmer:

Archived