IGNORED

City don't Give Youngsters A Chance

BS10 RED

Steve, maybe the reason Ollie Barnes was never going to get a chance at City is because we are a LEAGUE ONE club with aspirations of PROMOTION.

We need QUALITY players with WINNING mentalities.

Or maybe it could just be because Ollie Barnes is shit. Hence he is now playing in the basement along with you. Loser.

Williams, Benyon, Artus, Wring, Wilson, Gardiner and Lamb - I make that seven players fresh out of the Academy who have played in pre-season (and I may well have missed a couple). Add to that Skuse and Cotterill and the argument put forward by Phillips is total nonsense. Turns out the sad, bitter second choice gashead keeper is as unprofessional as I thought he was after all!

Maybe its time to scan in the EP article of ten years ago when SP was given his chance as a youngster....

The contrast in departures of LW & SP speak volumes for me.

What a loser, Liam Rosenior and Lita were hardly old and look where they are now, the reason the youngsters get a chance at the gas is because their garbage and they will get made to look clowns if they play in the football league, i have a good right to say that seeing as i played against their under 18's just 9 months ago.

Williams, Benyon, Artus, Wring, Wilson, Gardiner and Lamb - I make that seven players fresh out of the Academy who have played in pre-season (and I may well have missed a couple). Add to that Skuse and Cotterill and the argument put forward by Phillips is total nonsense. Turns out the sad, bitter second choice gashead keeper is as unprofessional as I thought he was after all!

Yeah basically sums it up to be honest.

Yep, we don't give youngsters any chance whatsoever, it's obvious.

What a moron.

One of the many amusing things in that article was the claim that Philips was not a quiet goalkeeper and could be heard organising his defence :D . Did he ever organise the defence vocally with us?, can't remember him doing that, although with the smaller crowds it makes it easier to hear the players.

Richard Keogh is just forcing his way into our squad and he's the same age as Barnes and plays in the same position.

No Steve we don't give poor players a chance anymore. We let Rovers have them.

This bloke is really starting to annoy me now! So we don't give youngsters the chance? Wasnt he a youngster who broke into the first team? Along with Doherty, Hill, Coles, A Brown, Burnell, Woodman, Cotterill, Skuse, Lita, Fortune, Rosenior and so on during his time here! Not to mention all the ones we've seen over pre season? Phillips is just a whining muppet, grow up you sad loser and enjoy 4th division footy! reject!

Archived