IGNORED

Scunthorpe

Brianred

Why is it pay on the day for S****horpe fans are being charged to watch the game at a much CHEAPER rate? Adults pay £16 - Oap's / Students pay £13, but it's the same price for Juveniles. Where as the home fans pay- Ateyo adults £21 - Dolman Adults £24 or £23- Williams £23, Are they allowed to smoke? Can they stand up as most away fans get away with. Is this just another urine take from those above :ranting:

Why is it pay on the day for S****horpe fans are being charged to watch the game at a much CHEAPER rate? Adults pay £16 - Oap's / Students pay £13, but it's the same price for Juveniles. Where as the home fans pay- Ateyo adults £21 - Dolman Adults £24 or £23- Williams £23, Are they allowed to smoke? Can they stand up as most away fans get away with. Is this just another urine take from those above :ranting:

Where does it say that?

Listen very carefully, I shall say this only once.

If you do not want to pay £24 a ticket, BUY IT IN ADVANCE. Tomorrow is Friday, giving you a whole day in order to save £3 per ticket. If you cannot do this yourself, get a mate/wife/grown-up kid to get it for you.

City gives you more than enough time by publshing ticket prices in advance. Or - to make it much, much easier on you - if they tell you the category you'll know what the price is. If this still bothers you, you can pay up front for the one match, then go over to the Ticket Office where you can pay for the following home game at the discounted rate.

People keep on whining about the price of tickets when there are money-saving alternatives readily present (and announced by the club, to boot). By announcing the structures, the club is hoping to instill some practicallity in its fans. Getting them in advance shouldn't be any problem unless you only come on saturdays 10 minutes before kickoff.

Sorry to be condescending, but have all your bases covered by justifying your rage to the bloke next door before venting for the umpteenth time on a site that is now a shade less official than it was a year ago.

If you do not want to pay £24 a ticket, BUY IT IN ADVANCE. Tomorrow is Friday, giving you a whole day in order to save £3 per ticket. If you cannot do this yourself, get a mate/wife/grown-up kid to get it for you.

City gives you more than enough time by publshing ticket prices in advance. Or - to make it much, much easier on you - if they tell you the category you'll know what the price is. If this still bothers you, you can pay up front for the one match, then go over to the Ticket Office where you can pay for the following home game at the discounted rate.

People keep on whining about the price of tickets when there are money-saving alternatives readily present (and announced by the club, to boot). By announcing the structures, the club is hoping to instill some practicallity in its fans. Getting them in advance shouldn't be any problem unless you only come on saturdays 10 minutes before kickoff.

Sorry to be condescending, but have all your bases covered by justifying your rage to the bloke next door before venting for the umpteenth time on a site that is now a shade less official than it was a year ago.

Who mentioned in advance? this is match day prices! Have you got to much money and you don't give a toss ? season ticket holder? I will ay this once ! "You HAVE NOT GOT A CLUE"

That still makes it 5 squid pricier doesn`t it? £21 C/W £16.

If we leave aside the fact it is the East End and should be ours, the view from that stand is by far the worst in the ground. Still no backs on seats either (I think). It being the East End holds no special meaning for away fans so whilst we might be happy to put up with a crap view and crap seats, if I was an away fan I'd expect to pay less than other places in the ground. In that respect I think the pricing is fair.

As far as buying ahead is concerned. Order them on the phone or over the inernet and pick them up on the day. No need to make a special trip.

So it doesn't bother you that there are City fans who wont know whether they can go before Saturday and pay £24, yet if your an away fan you can pay £8 less.

No ###### wonder Lansdown loves people like you, you'll take any shit thrown at you.

Any chance I can have a go on your missus. :)

So it doesn't bother you that there are City fans who wont know whether they can go before Saturday and pay £24, yet if your an away fan you can pay £8 less.

No ###### wonder Lansdown loves people like you, you'll take any shit thrown at you.

This is "the way it is fc" these are the rules and yes Blansdown loves them. Me being the thrusting free market tory that i am agrees with everything they do, i think it's too cheap, i can withstand the price rises for years yet, time to price the plebs out and if anybody whines simply shrug your shoulder and state "thats the way the game is going".The peoples game ha!

This isn't Lansdown talking here, it's Sexstone. He knows that few people are going to be travelling from up north, even if it is Day 1. Hence, it's logical to cut the price of away tickets to get more people to turn up - and it'll work for fans that are only coming here once (not including cups). As for the other 18k+ seats available, they know they've got at least 45% of tickets sewn up in ST sales (not forgetting the Premier Club).

Asides from general running costs, City are trying to be ambitious about the future, hence they need more capital to pull it off. They've been despicable about it, granted, but untill enough people in the right places can think of better ideas and sell it to Colin and Steve, nothing's going to change. In the mean time, every fan does his best to save money in the face of these poorly instituted (but maybe necessary) changes.

As for umm-ing and aah-ing, there's either "I dunno, I'll wait until Saturday to make up my mind" or "I'll get the tickets and get some more money out / I can't go for certain." Decisiveness rules over everything else. If you know beforehand the tickets are more expensive on the day, that'll play a hand in making your mind up. Prices here are still generous for the product in my view- inflation affects sport in general, not just the shops. We've had only -what- 3 hikes in the last 5 years? that's less than others I'm sure

To be a football fan is to be equipped to take shit. I'm not stopping you from making protests, and I wish you luck, but just realise that in certain measures the club takes unilateral decisions without fan input. The Supporter's Trust (of which I'm a subber) will help out with that in time.

What you can do in the mean time:

*Dodge the shit flying in your face by planning around it

*Write to the Trust again and again

*Complain to the EP, they could do with some *legitimate* ammunition now and then

What not to do:

*pull the soap box act here ad infinitum, thus bringing up these threads again and again. It won't be the last time this happens, and it won't stop people misdirecting their anger against the "Tory Pigs" who actually attempt to explain why this is happening and/or offer some advice that will benefit you, as a fan, here and now.

hey 'Brianred' or should it be 'Braindead' you are just like a few others who post on

here before they get their facts right, causing a big stir about nothing :chant6ez: .

The away end prices are always the same as the Atyeo, in advance ,

or pay on the day

• Admin

What bothers me is that people read some rubbish such as the crap in the original post in this thread and accept it without checking the facts.

The facts are that the ticket prices are exactly the same as for the Atyeo - the £16 relates to the cost of a seat on their official coach to Bristol (£16.50 actually).

The £24 you state has no relation to the East End or Atyeo so it is irrelevant.

Jeez...

The fact is, the ticket prices are the same for home and away fans.

OK. I give up - anyone else want to hammer it home ? Pointless I know but you never know, it may get through eventually.

:ranting::ranting::ranting: I can't believe those dirty Northerners will be paying less than us on Saturday. It's bang out of order. This club is a joke! :ranting::ranting::ranting:

That would be me then. I just found out today I have sat night off so I can go to the game. I can't get a ticket tomorrow because I am working tomorrow evening and paying the £7 bus fair plus the time it would take(3 hours+) makes it not worth it.

That would be me then. I just found out today I have sat night off so I can go to the game. I can't get a ticket tomorrow because I am working tomorrow evening and paying the £7 bus fair plus the time it would take(3 hours+) makes it not worth it.

Wouldn't you still save a bit if you get the tickets via phone/internet (presumably you need a debit/credit card)?

phone for your tickets, and *ask to pick the tickets up on the day* - advance prices, no need to travel in advance

Dan

hey 'Brianred' or should it be 'Braindead' you are just like a few others who post on

here before they get their facts right, causing a big stir about nothing :chant6ez: .

The away end prices are always the same as the Atyeo, in advance ,

or pay on the day

Hey ####, if you look on there travel details on match travel it states the prices if it's wrong thats not my problem. Look at there WEB SITE.

Hey ####, if you look on there travel details on match travel it states the prices if it's wrong thats not my problem. Look at there WEB SITE.

You really are a silly pig screwer, how many times have you got to be proved wrong before you realise what a tit your making yourself look,

TRAVEL DETAILS IS FOR THEIR COACH JOURNEYS YOU TIT! :grr::grr:

[attachmentid=348]

cALl Me bRIANreD

post-5209-1154680005.jpg

You really are a silly pig screwer, how many times have you got to be proved wrong before you realise what a tit your making yourself look,

[attachmentid=348]

cALl Me bRIANreD

http://www.s****horpe-united.premiumtv.co....~406018,00.html

Ticket Prices/Information:

Wedlock Stand: Adults £16, OAP/students £13, Juveniles £10.

:whistle:

[attachmentid=348]

cALl Me bRIANreD

Another thick #### who does not no the difference between coach prices and entrance fee. You pal are a toss pot

On contacting S****horpe United, they informed that the website was out of date and on last years pricing structures and has yet to be renewed, please follow the links for COMING UP matches to get a correct pricing status.

Be fair they are stupid northerners! :whistle:

So we all win

END OF!

On contacting S****horpe United, they informed that the website was out of date and on last years pricing structures and has yet to be renewed, please follow the links for COMING UP matches to get a correct pricing status.

Be fair they are stupid northerners! :whistle:

So we all win

END OF!

And i get ripped apart for something that was in black and white, and then the put downs, that is what is wrong on this forum, too many posters who are up there own backside. i for one will hold a grudge :ranting: So not end of!

Archived