IGNORED

Scunthorpe

Brianred

On contacting S****horpe United, they informed that the website was out of date and on last years pricing structures and has yet to be renewed, please follow the links for COMING UP matches to get a correct pricing status.

Be fair they are stupid northerners! :whistle:

So we all win

END OF!

POOR, very poor and no apology to a man you called a silly pig screwer? Grow a spine.

And i get ripped apart for something that was in black and white, and then the put downs, that is what is wrong on this forum, too many posters who are up there own backside. i for one will hold a grudge :ranting: So not end of!

I hold my hands up and apologise! but delving a bit too deep into S****horpes website shows a sad side to yourself.

And so what if they charge them less, gets more people in the ground creating more noise from them hopefully encouraging the home fans to be even louder creating a better atmosphere..... its a snowball effect!

if your that worried about it go sit in there, its pay on the day!

But you will be charged the same! so no point

oh and Red Man Dan....... go stick your nose a bit further up Brianreds botty bots! :x

I hold my hands up and apologise! but delving a bit too deep into S****horpes website shows a sad side to yourself.

And so what if they charge them less, gets more people in the ground creating more noise from them hopefully encouraging the home fans to be even louder creating a better atmosphere..... its a snowball effect!

if your that worried about it go sit in there, its pay on the day!

But you will be charged the same! so no point

The only reason i was looking into there website was trying to find out how many will travel and there team, as i do on all the games. Either that or i have to read bloody Evil post for there mistakes. Yeah i might sit in the wedlocks certainly got more atmosphere then the Ateyo.

The only reason i was looking into there website was trying to find out how many will travel and there team, as i do on all the games. Either that or i have to read bloody Evil post for there mistakes. Yeah i might sit in the wedlocks certainly got more atmosphere then the Ateyo.

So you have to find out how many people are travelling from the other teams fanbase,

Is that just for personal satisfaction or to prepare your voice on the eve of each game with some homey & lemon to sing out loud on the Saturday, At the end of the day the away fans will always be the minority and it should not come into the equation!

As for the atmosphere in the Atyeo cant comment because I don't sit there, but for gods sake its simple acoustic science.

The point is you were wrong , Just hold your hands up? talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill .

Id thought it was well know now that the football league brought in a rule sometime ago to top clubs ripping the away fans off hence clubs now HAVE to charged the same as home fans. As if they'ed of been Charge a fiver less :blink:

You saw an oppitunity to have a pop at City and you just couldnt wait to start pounding the keyboard, Doh :doh:

The point is you were wrong , Just hold your hands up? talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill .

Id thought it was well know now that the football league brought in a rule sometime ago to top clubs ripping the away fans off hence clubs now HAVE to charged the same as home fans. As if they'ed of been Charge a fiver less :blink:

You saw an oppitunity to have a pop at City and you just couldnt wait to start pounding the keyboard, Doh :doh:

Here Here :me?:

So you have to find out how many people are travelling from the other teams fanbase,

Is that just for personal satisfaction or to prepare your voice on the eve of each game with some homey & lemon to sing out loud on the Saturday, At the end of the day the away fans will always be the minority and it should not come into the equation!

As for the atmosphere in the Atyeo cant comment because I don't sit there, but for gods sake its simple acoustic science.

So you still continue with the abuse, this only goes to show what a sad barsteward you are and so far up your own backside it's unreal!

I only put down the facts what in front of me, right or wrong they were there! The point i made was wrong but that was due to an error by s****horpe.

So you still continue with the abuse, this only goes to show what a sad barsteward you are and so far up your own backside it's unreal!

I only put down the facts what in front of me, right or wrong they were there! The point i made was wrong but that was due to an error by s****horpe.

Abuse??, no discussion I realise now why I read posts on here and don't comment much because it is a pathetic state of affairs, still don't see an apology from you, but it is good that you know I am a barsteward but in an official capacity I'm a licensee but I don't mind being called a barsteward suppose its still politically correct! :D

Archived