IGNORED

Goalkeeper

bartolona

Well you sir, are a muppet. You really think I was complaining about the chap having a beard? Well I was but that's not the point. Grow a sense of humour, unlike some, not everyone takes this forum as a matter of life and death, and not everyone thinks that their opinion actually matters or effects team moral etc.

Well you know, if Gary had had the hindsight, had a few more scouts out there (me!) then maybe we could have avoided the whole problem months in advance. But no. He's minding his bleedin wallet again. Gets in a crap keeper, Basso gets injured after 12 minutes, we loose, get relegated etcetcetc and it could all have been so easy. Lessons to be learnt? Make me a scout.

that's my problem? nothing to do with any beard comments?

idiot

Bit of a screw up really !

great, here we go, lets all have another moan about johnson, agree with the other posters, just because you haven't heard of someone doesn't mean he is rubbish,

season starts tomorrow and people whinning and moaning cause they haven't heard of the new reserve keeper

that's my problem? nothing to do with any beard comments?

idiot

:laugh:

I wouldnt argue against that, I'm not the brightest crayon in the box, but you seem to be still undermiming yourself, without even trying!

I mentioned that we would be relegated after loosing one match. I'm hoping that that shows you how serious I was being.

You really think I'm pushing myself forward as a scout (in a proffesional industry) on an internet forum? Take things less seriously 'mate' you self-righteous silly billy. Grow yourself a sense of humour, I've got plant grow if you want? You do seem to be about as dynamic as a shrub.

:rolleyes:

This forum eh! Hide someone behind a screen and suddenly they're opinion is the most important in the world!

wow! lets all have a pop at Johnson because he has had to goalie deals fall through this week which are not his fault, between Murphy and the wolves bloke we have been very unlucky.

good god there are some utter utter idiots on this forum who think that because they have spent a few days playing football manager on computer that they no it all, Johnson doesn't stand a chance of success considering some of the fans on this forum.

First day of the season tomorrow on we have people groaning and bitching about crap! barry_manc, rod12, bartolona I mean people like you!

Not moaning or groaning - just think that with Phillips obviously on his way out we could have done a little better.

Actually I have never played anything on the computer related to football but I have played professional football and even scored a goal in the first round proper of the FA cup ( although I admit we lost 6 - 1 ).

Lighten up - GJ makes mistakes like we all do in our jobs - he should not be immune to criticism any more than we are !

Not moaning or groaning - just think that with Phillips obviously on his way out we could have done a little better.

Actually I have never played anything on the computer related to football but I have played professional football and even scored a goal in the first round proper of the FA cup ( although I admit we lost 6 - 1 ).

Lighten up - GJ makes mistakes like we all do in our jobs - he should not be immune to criticism any more than we are !

What you forgot to tell us Rod, was that it was an own goal!!

Archived