IGNORED

Please Help The Supporters Trust This Saturday

Dollymarie

Why not ask if you can leave a few in some of the pubs around the ground e.g 3 Lions & Rising Sun?

We havent got the bodies to do that, plus we need to keep any spare so that we can deliver them to the BS3 area, this may be something we will keep in mind though, thanks.

I read the newsletter, but must admit I am confused over the point of having the ST, the SC & the FCF.

All claim to represent fans views, the ST & the SC have a non voting place at the board table, the FCF have regular meetings with the board, the ST & the SC both raise money for the club. What is the difference?

Would been nice if the supporters trust made a comment in the mag thanking the sponsors who had paid to get the thing made/printed! (no names mentioned)

Perhaps a genuine forgetfullness, but come on you lot,a liittle pat on the back goes a long way, especially if you want people to dig deep into their coffers to help you out!

Hi Arny,

you've missed the section. On page 2 in the 'Message from the Chair' section I stated the following;

"Thanks to the fantastic support of the business community we have been able to cover the cost of this newsletter through advertising...Please do your best to reciprocate the support of the business sponsors in the Newsletter as well as those on our website!"

Thanks again for your support,

Miles

Hi Arny,

you've missed the section. On page 2 in the 'Message from the Chair' section I stated the following;

"Thanks to the fantastic support of the business community we have been able to cover the cost of this newsletter through advertising...Please do your best to reciprocate the support of the business sponsors in the Newsletter as well as those on our website!"

Thanks again for your support,

Miles :

Miles my apologies, missed that completly.

Good mag by the way............Arn :farmer:

Archived