IGNORED

Am I Mad?

BS10 RED

My opinion is, he will get fed up after about 20 mins and then you will get earache. Kids at that age cant concentrate on stuff for very long, so you will end up stressed out with a grumpy son.

Having said that I don't know your son, I'm just speaking from experience of the 2 year olds ive looked after. :)

I think 2 is too young mate. You have to think about others and if the little one starts being a pain he is going to get on peoples' nerves after a while. I won't be taking mine until he is about 5 - by then he will have started school and hopefully know how to sit still !!

Good luck with him but don't forget about other people.

I think 2 is too young mate. You have to think about others and if the little one starts being a pain he is going to get on peoples' nerves after a while. I won't be taking mine until he is about 5 - by then he will have started school and hopefully know how to sit still !!

Good luck with him but don't forget about other people.

Agreed. Mine is nearly 3, no way is she ready for that level of sustained boredom yet. I'd leave it a few years too.

For taking my 2 year old son to todays game? Is he to young to go yet?

Just take plenty of money for buying soft drinks and hot dogs at rip off prices.........

Everytime there's a lul in the Match, let him wonder onto the pitch saying; "Ball!", "Ball!".

That would keep the Stewards occupied.

Sit next to a really good woman and pretend you are a divorced dad, who's loving and caring, and she'll entertain the young lad whilst you concentrate on the game!!.

:farmer::city:;)

Just take plenty of money for buying soft drinks and hot dogs at rip off prices.........

Everytime there's a lul in the Match, let him wonder onto the pitch saying; "Ball!", "Ball!".

That would keep the Stewards occupied.

Sit next to a really good woman and pretend you are a divorced dad, who's loving and caring, and she'll entertain the young lad whilst you concentrate on the game!!.

I like the idea of talking up the women,Well ive been told by the missis i gotta take him becasue shes going shopping so ill write up after how it went.

I like the idea of talking up the women, Well Ive been told by the missis i gotta take him because shes going shopping so ill write up after how it went.

Your wife goes shopping and leaves you with the kid, knowing full well that you are going down to the Gate!!.

That's typical of women!!

Self! Self! Self!.

And she'll buy shoes she'll never wear, dresses that stay in the wardrobe for years, and lipstick that's too bright!!.

Tell her how much better it would be for your finances and marriage IF she was to stay home and look after him!!.

And remember, DON'T write about the lovely 22 year old blonde called Debbie you sat next to for 90 mins, in case your wife reads the OTIB.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

His son is the cutest little boy ever and ive already left an open invitation to babysit come 3pm this afternoon!! :rolleyes:

It didnt work out i had to ome hoe after 15mins because he done nothing but cry as soon as the band starting playing in the ayteo because thats where i sit.So am saying to parents out there only take them once there old enough.But hey never mind ill be at huddersfield next week on my own wth no kids :doh:

It didnt work out, as i had to come home after 15mins, because he done nothing but cry as soon as the band starting playing in the Atyeo because thats where i sit. So i am saying to all the parents out there, only take them once there old enough. But hey, never mind, i'll be at Huddersfield next week on my own wth no kids :doh:

You were supposed to sit in the Dullmoan!!.

Poor old Duchess thought she was on a date!!.

With regard to your son, i cry when the band start playing as they are utter c**p!!.

:farmer:

Archived