IGNORED

Bristol City - Spotted

Chivs

A while ago I posted on here the idea of a BCFC game. This is the "Bristol City - Spotted" game which is an attempt to promote the name of BCFC in a positive and fun fashion. The general idea is that people appearing in the media wearing the "Spotted" t-shirt will be awarded points. The Spottiest person at the end of the season will be the winner.

The scoring system will be something like (all details copyright Milo):

5 points for national media appearance

3 points for local media appearance

1 point for website appearance

Extra points will be awarded for those people showing particular ingenuity in getting "Spotted". These shall be known as the "Golden Spot" points. For example, anyone being knighted in a "Spotted" t-shirt will undoubtably receive extra golden points.

I'd like to know if there is any interest in such a game. The t-shirt will be sold at the lowest possible price (this isn't a revenue earning scheme).

Please respond to this post or PM me if you genuinely and sincerely think you would purchase the t-shirt to enter the game. Of course, any response is not binding. I'm just trying to guage interest.

Thanks

Funnily enough I was going to bump this thread today, come on people I think its a brilliant idea, there were a few of us forumites :blush: (mentioning no names)in the bristol Independent the other week, so techincally theyve missed out on points already.

Your turn to bump it next week :farmer:

And is this the sort of thing that could turn into a supporters trust/forum fundraising thing ?

The purpose of the game is to promote the Bristol City name in a "positive and fun" fashion. All the more topical this week! There's no intention to raise funds for anyone. I'm trying to source the t-shirts at as low a price as possible so as many people as possible can afford them.

Having said that, the ST are giving me a lot of support so I hope the extra exposure for them will bring in revenue.

As for your earlier question about what the winner gets: well, great honour and much respect will be theirs for eternity! OK, If I manage to find a decent prize I'll let you know. :city:

I want in... Fabulous Idea and reckon you could easily do it by having a downloadable design which whoever wants to participate can print it off onto transfer paper and put it straight onto a t-shirt!

Perhaps I am just saying this cos I have some transfer paper and want to use it!

Get it sorted this could be real fun! or PM me and I will design it in my spare time!

A while ago I posted on here the idea of a BCFC game. This is the "Bristol City - Spotted" game which is an attempt to promote the name of BCFC in a positive and fun fashion. The general idea is that people appearing in the media wearing the "Spotted" t-shirt will be awarded points. The Spottiest person at the end of the season will be the winner.

The scoring system will be something like (all details copyright Milo):

5 points for national media appearance

3 points for local media appearance

1 point for website appearance

Extra points will be awarded for those people showing particular ingenuity in getting "Spotted". These shall be known as the "Golden Spot" points. For example, anyone being knighted in a "Spotted" t-shirt will undoubtably receive extra golden points.

I'd like to know if there is any interest in such a game. The t-shirt will be sold at the lowest possible price (this isn't a revenue earning scheme).

Please respond to this post or PM me if you genuinely and sincerely think you would purchase the t-shirt to enter the game. Of course, any response is not binding. I'm just trying to guage interest.

Thanks

I'll 'have one.

You will be hearing from my solicitor.

Incite Violence will you?

I was more concerned that you were suggesting "filling in" on a different nature anyway.

Eeek.

:pinch:

You'll be relieved to know that you're not my type.

I think it's just a little too early to make any announcements.

However, that looks a like a t-shirt with the words "Bristol City - Spotted" on it, in Dollymarie's post.

Watch this space. Spotted: coming soon to a website near you..... :thumbsup:

Hello All,

The Spotted Campaign is now up and running. You can click on the image in my signature or if have signatures disabled go to The Spotted Web page.

Dollymarie - you asked for fitted ladies shirts. You've got it.

andy_g - you asked what the winner gets. A signed Spotted shirt by the first team!

Lordofthebling - you might be up for it but can you get Spotted? :razz:

Browner_11 - if it's reasonably priced you want in. Well it's only £10 for a good quality polo shirt with the words Bristol City Spotted on it. Very reasonable.

Clevedon and Romford Vessel - get in front of those TV cameras!!

bigtone59 - you're counted in, just go to The Spotted Web page and sign up.

stillmorecider - this could be fun? Don't be daft, this will be fun. :banana:

Cambridge Red - you wanted a collar on the shirt, polo shirt style if possible. You got it!

Zider-Ed in Deutschland - you still want one? You realise this is going to blow the postage budget. :o

Pilnin - kick ass? You're going to have to go some to beat me.

For anyone who wants to get involved but doesn't want to send a cheque through the post, just PM me and I can hand over your polo shirt at AG. Just bring a smile, a tenner and a spotty mentality.

Let's get Spotted. :sport18:

Archived