IGNORED

Johnson Fans

billybob

Where are you now?

This guy is clueless. Should have stayed in the Conference where he belongs (copyright S Phillips & M Stewart.

Absolute ######, the bloke turns the club around last season, we have a shakey start to the season and people are calling him clueless i love this forum

Absolute ######, the bloke turns the club around last season, we have a shakey start to the season and people are calling him clueless i love this forum

Well actually he did do well after his record nine game run. Bit he did well by playing a stable formation and a setlled team. As stated elsewhere why didn't he give the side that finished so well a chance for the first 10 games? OK we've lost Bas and McCammon (who incidentally scored TWICE tonight) but we could play Jevons or Enoch and it must be a plus.

Let the new signings battle for a place - putting Skuse wide right was dumb. Maybe on Tuesday he'll be in goal "well, he was catching the ball well all week".

I do give Johnson a bit of credit. Woodman and Orr last year were great and he got the best out of the frustrating Murray by playing him wide left. I just hope that Russell hasn't upset him as he seems to bear a grudge.

That gay bloke on coranation street could have turned it around last season.

Christ the way some of you lot mention about last seasons "turnaround".

With the players we had we should have done better not go on a 9 match losing streak.

ok mate, i will talk to you again in may and we will see who has the picture of a clown as the avatar, 4 games in 42 left lots of points to play for i will say no more

Every bloody year I keep reading "lots of points to play for" and "only so many games played"

How many times is this going to be said and yet its always the same outcome !!!

Oh and johnson has been involved in more than 4 games.

So come May if he gets us up I will quite happily post a pick of myself as a clown With a dunce hat if you wish.

And if you are wrong will you send me a pic of yourself ?

Do you Honestly believe GJ will get us promotion (automatically) this season?

automatically I'm not sure, but i deffo think we will get top 6 and who knows what can happen in play-offs

Every bloody year I keep reading "lots of points to play for" and "only so many games played"

So come May if he gets us up I will quite happily post a pick of myself as a clown With a dunce hat if you wish.

Yup certainly will sir :D , god how i wish we go up i wana see this picture :pray:

So what do you suggest? If Johnson did go who out there could do a better job? a serious reply please.

Archived