IGNORED

Amusing

England

that on occasions the East End was being led by the Atyeo and the Dolman
I thought you didn't care about it England. :P

However the EE was very subdued tonight. Loads of kids in burberry obviously past their bed time who insisted on basically being very annoying and singing the same bloody songs

How many times can a bunch of lads sing "Stand up if you hate the gas"???? It was becoming to get tedious and annoying- it was not sung for an atmosphere, merely a way of annoying the stewards.

It was a little quiet tonight, but we still made quite a bit of noise.

I went in the east end for the first 3 agems and have missed the last 2 and have sat in my normal seat. I'm not saying I have that affect on it but it does seem to be quiet. The first 15 mins tonight the Atyeo was all that could be heard. I must sya I didn't hear the dolman sing all night

Guest Eastendredgal85
that on occasions the East End was being led by the Atyeo and the Dolman

i think that the title of you post contradicts its content! i was in the Eastend this evening, and the only vocal support i could hear from the other parts of the ground was a few muffled renditions of 'cmon you reds', and even that was motivated by the message that goes up on the scoreboard! to say that the Eastenders were being led by the Atyeo and the dolman is a totally unfounded and quite pathetic comment. just because we chose to sing this chant, it doesnt mean we were being led!

You seem to have this annoying quirk abut the Eastend.what is it - lost youth? prefer to sit in the Williams, contemplating your navel? Constantly nit-picking other people who want to enjoy themselves whilst giving our boys some vocal encouragement? well if every other stand in the ground, apart from those in the Eastend, is full of dull, snide nit-pickers such as yourself, god help the 1st division drive!

Living on the old chestut of some people dont want to sing and shout, thats amusing!

Now please, go back to your nice comfortable armchair in the williams (taking your wet blanket with you!), and stop trying to put a spanner in the Eastend works. We dont need people like you to help us make it a success, because regardless of your boring, tedious, tit-for-tat posts on this forum, it already is.

i think that the title of you post contradicts its content! i was in the Eastend this evening, and the only vocal support i could hear from the other parts of the ground was a few muffled renditions of 'cmon you reds', and even that was motivated by the message that goes up on the scoreboard! to say that the Eastenders were being led by the Atyeo and the dolman is a totally unfounded and quite pathetic comment. just because we chose to sing this chant, it doesnt mean we were being led!

You seem to have this annoying quirk abut the Eastend.what is it - lost youth? prefer to sit in the Williams, contemplating your navel? Constantly nit-picking other people who want to enjoy themselves whilst giving our boys some vocal encouragement?  well if every other stand in the ground, apart from those in the Eastend, is full of dull, snide nit-pickers such as yourself, god help the 1st division drive!

Living on the old chestut of some people dont want to sing and shout, thats amusing!

Now please, go back to your nice comfortable armchair in the williams (taking your wet blanket with you!), and stop trying to put a spanner in the Eastend works. We dont need people like you to help us make it a success, because regardless of your boring, tedious, tit-for-tat posts on this forum, it already is.

So you dont agree? :rolleyes:

throw out a line and reel them in - eastendredgal85 - you can't hear the rest of the ground because of the accoustics.

Always said that it is the team on the pitch that invariably creates the atmosphere and the crowd follow not the other way around.

Guest Mr Snufflelufagus

Isn't it a case of everyone getting behind the team and not were louder than your stand. I was in the east end after after the atyeo started a song there was a few mubblings and I thought some people were going to break out into its nice to know your here!!

Guest WillsbridgeRed

I thought East end was ok last night. Those little Scrotums that stand and gesture at the away fans were out in force I see, but suppose thats the clubs problem to sort out.

But yes we did pick up on 3-4 songs that the Atyeo was singing. Nice to see the 2 stands singing in unison

Archived