IGNORED

Very Worried About Tuesday Night

Big Red Rich

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be suprised to see a pretty decent performance from City. Some of the individuals we have will relish the opportunity to show off on Sky. Players like Brooks, Cotterill - oh and not forgetting Basso!

Get in.

For what it's worth, I wouldn't be suprised to see a pretty decent performance from City. Some of the individuals we have will relish the opportunity to show off on Sky. Players like Brooks, Cotterill - oh and not forgetting Basso!

Phatwill, is he this club's version of Nostradamus? :D You decide........

Born in the early 16th century, Nostradamus has become one of the world's most widely known and read prophets.

His poetic yet cryptic quatrains are claimed by some to conceal information about future events. He completed a total of 942 quatrains which he organized into Centuries - groups of 100 quatrains (one Century only had 42 quatrains).

Do these writings actually predict the death of popes, rise of tyrants, and natural catastrophes to come?

Similarly, do Phatwill's often lucid writings predict imminent and long overdue promotion? :w00t::whistle:

Phatwill, is he this club's version of Nostradamus? :D You decide........

Born in the early 16th century, Nostradamus has become one of the world's most widely known and read prophets.

His poetic yet cryptic quatrains are claimed by some to conceal information about future events. He completed a total of 942 quatrains which he organized into Centuries - groups of 100 quatrains (one Century only had 42 quatrains).

Do these writings actually predict the death of popes, rise of tyrants, and natural catastrophes to come?

Similarly, do Phatwill's often lucid writings predict imminent and long overdue promotion? :w00t::whistle:

Funnily enough Nostradamus drinks down my local pub. He was telling me only the other night how Bristol Rovers would fall into administration and as a punishment be banished to the Conference for the next...100 years!

He also eluded to the fact that Gary Johnson is actually a distant desendant of JC - at which point I burst out laughing!

Funnily enough Nostradamus drinks down my local pub. He was telling me only the other night how Bristol Rovers would fall into administration and as a punishment be banished to the Conference for the next...100 years!

He also eluded to the fact that Gary Johnson is actually a distant desendant of JC - at which point I burst out laughing!

Dave Cotterill - one of our best and most promising players - signed by the once lowly and perennial division 4 Wigan Athletic for £2 million. :( Who would have prophesised that just 10 years ago? :o

Dave Cotterill - one of our best and most promising players - signed by the once lowly and perennial division 4 Wigan Athletic for £2 million. :( Who would have prophesised that just 10 years ago? :o

Despite all the mixed views about this, I still think it's a good deal well done! :)

£2 Million is a fair bit for a League One Club, even if it is trying to achieve promotion every Season! :blink:

Downside is, as you said, losing "one of our best and most promising players", but at the same time, you have to look at his consistency, or lack of it at times, and although I do believe he'll continue to get better as a player, as he is still only 18, I think now was the right time in his still very young career, to step foot in the Premiership platter... :whistle:

Good luck Dave! :chant6ez:

Despite all the mixed views about this, I still think it's a good deal well done! :)

We've released some real talent over the years for big but short term financial gain - Andy Cole, Ade Akinbyi and now Dave Cotterill. This club is stagnating as a result. So what exactly is Steve Lansdown's vision for the future of this club? :blink:

We've released some real talent over the years for big but short term financial gain - Andy Cole, Ade Akinbyi and now Dave Cotterill. This club is stagnating as a result. So what exactly is Steve Lansdown's vision for the future of this club? :blink:

Getting Promotion to The Championship, and then staying there for many years to come I hope! :dance:

Sooner or later we'll get Promotion, following early Season criticisms, from various City supporters...

...And then it'll be someone like myself saying, "So Steve Lansdown doesn't have any ambition then?"

Just wait and see... We won't stay here forever, selling or not selling our best players! :whistle:

Archived