IGNORED

Bradley Orr vs Louis Carey

Red Wardy

I'm sick and tired of these happy clappers on this board with there blind faith :ranting: There are serious problems, wake up and smell the coffee :ranting:

You what?

I'm sick and tired of people who moan about everything.

However it is quite clear that there is something wrong at the club, something needs to change and I never said otherwise.

shame it was our two best players, why couldn't it of been fontaine fighting with brooker! don't mention court to orr!!

How long til the "Stop your Negative posting" Brigade play this one down? HA HA HA

How long til the "Stop your Negative posting" Brigade play this one down? HA HA HA

Shame it wasn't Lansdown and GJ fighting - you have to see the Bright side.

...........What an idiot! What is going on at our Club. We would be better off playing our Youth team.

It is a disaster - but don't any of you ever play football - arguments between players happen - Jesus - call that a head butT - you would not last 6 seconds in Glasgow - it was stupid, idiotic - what was Carey doing (he should know better) but reaction against Orr is almost as over the top as what happened

AND THE REF NEVER EVEN SAW IT SO WHO TOLD HIM

Orr doesnt seem to do much wrong .. Carey steams into him screaming what looks like some very rude words in his face..... Orr acts like a complete #### and starts arguing back, then pushes his forehead into his face... Carey acts like a complete #### and has to be restrained from hitting Orr properly.

To me - that's two idiots behaving stupidly, and they should both get fined two weeks wages. But if Carey had backed off like a sometime-captain he's supposed to be, then we're still in this game properly.

And this doesnt mean there are "serious problems in the dressed room" - i see a team out there fighting for every ball and pusing for a win despite having one less man - and I don't think you get that level of committment unless they really *want* to win, and you don't want to win if you don't like the guys you're playing with.

Anyway - we're doing alright right now. We might even win, eh?

McCallister is crap though eh?

Orr doesnt seem to do much wrong ..

...oops, I mean he doesnt do much wrong to trigger Carey's rant... obviously walking over to Carey and practically nutting him is very wrong indeed!!

I haven't seen it, only got radio. I hope they both get treated fairly, and if that means they both be punished then so be it.

Orr and carey are players who show passion and commitment and aren't afraid to get stuck in for the cause. It would be a huge shame if they couldn't play together again. The damage has been done, whether it can be repaired is now to gary, the players and their team mates. if only they could have put more effort into fighting (not literally) the opposition rather than eachother.

A sad day for city, making idiots of themselves for the nation to see. This is more embarrising and unsetting than loosing.

How do you know Orr wasn't to blame for provoking Carey's rant? You don't know what was said, none of us do. We all thought ZZ was insane for his World Cup headbutt, till we found out what was said.

Of course this incident alone doesn't prove that there's a massive problem in the City dressing room. However, when you add it up with all the other little bits and pieces you hear about what's been going on in the last few weeks and months, it all adds up.

The rumours about Basso and Phillips not speaking, about the trouble in the nightclub last year, about the rants from Johnson, the fact there must surely now be several 'factions' within the dressing room. I don't want to be negative, but how can you possibly ignore the fact that there are probably troubles in the club that need sorting out.

There's nothing wrong with admitting that if it's true; surely better that, than ignore it all and imagine everything's fine.

How do you know Orr wasn't to blame for provoking Carey's rant? You don't know what was said, none of us do. We all thought ZZ was insane for his World Cup headbutt, till we found out what was said.

Of course this incident alone doesn't prove that there's a massive problem in the City dressing room. However, when you add it up with all the other little bits and pieces you hear about what's been going on in the last few weeks and months, it all adds up.

The rumours about Basso and Phillips not speaking, about the trouble in the nightclub last year, about the rants from Johnson, the fact there must surely now be several 'factions' within the dressing room. I don't want to be negative, but how can you possibly ignore the fact that there are probably troubles in the club that need sorting out.

There's nothing wrong with admitting that if it's true; surely better that, than ignore it all and imagine everything's fine.

.. not saying it's not there, just saying you can't all conclude there are massive dressing room fractions because two #######s have a girl-fight. Phillips is gone, the nightclub incident was last year, and Johnson is allowed to rant because he's the manager, and the squad earn too much money and keep failing to go up.

This doesnt 'prove' anything is massively wrong right now - if anything, the way they are playing now is just as much 'proof' that there isnt.

there were similar problems under Wilson and Tinnion!!.

:farmer:

Yes, there were very clearly similar problems under Tinnion, but I think it's pretty fair to say that at least Wilson managed it pretty well.

If you're honest, you've got to admit you never really saw or detected any problems with the players on the pitch, did you? I mean, Tinnion and Doherty apparently didn't speak for 18 months when Wilson was in charge, but you wouldn't have thought that from the way they played together, would you?

They were both at fault and should have their heads banged together. Again.

I think they'll both escape fairly lightly given the result, they can count themselves lucky.

Althought I was pissed right off with the stupidity, they were both fired up and trying to make sure everyone was doing the right things. It seemed to be a heat of the moment thing to me.

I think I would drop Carey for the same length of time Orr is suspended. Fine em both and read em both the riot act then get on with having a successful season - something they can both contribute to.

.. not saying it's not there, just saying you can't all conclude there are massive dressing room fractions because two #######s have a girl-fight. Phillips is gone, the nightclub incident was last year, and Johnson is allowed to rant because he's the manager, and the squad earn too much money and keep failing to go up.

This doesnt 'prove' anything is massively wrong right now - if anything, the way they are playing now is just as much 'proof' that there isnt.

Of course all of that adds up and can be considered proof. I think the reaction and the performance are actually just as much proof that there IS something wrong! They haven't played like this previously, only when something as extreme as this happens and this could be the straw that broke the camel's back and might just help to sort things out...

I'm not saying you're right or wrong either way, I'm just trying to offer suggestions as to what's wrong...

Archived