IGNORED

Orr Crying

TinnionForEngland

Got to respect the guy for having that interview. He is clearly still upset with the incident but like Carey said, its all forgot (hopefully). Orr has improved 100% and clearly loves the club. I for one hope this matter is just swept under the carpet :pray:

Very astute move by GJ to put them both in front of the cameras, and I thought the way he dealt with it both in his decisions in the second half and in his post match interview was top notch.

Perhaps this shock to the system will be what finally kick starts our season.

Very astute move by GJ to put them both in front of the cameras, and I thought the way he dealt with it both in his decisions in the second half and in his post match interview was top notch.

Perhaps this shock to the system will be what finally kick starts our season.

Agreed, great management by Johnson to get the guys out there and hopefully clear the air.

GJ said he "killed it" as in the incident in the dressing room at half time, fair play to both Carey and expecially Orr taking the questions on live TV, both go up in my estimation.

It seems GJ has defused the hand granade this time? :whistle:

Or maybe he saw some of the flak that he's been taking in and around the club and decided to do himself a favour? I doubt he did much to be honest, seems like just another ego boost for him.

Got to repsect Orr and Carey for the interviews though.

I said at Half time that's the last time we'll be seeing him in a City Shirt.

If both are to be fined I expect Orr's will be bigger seeing as he tried to headbutt Carey.

Having said that though both interviews were spot on, and absolutely fault-less. Nothing more you can ask for in that situation.

Orr's a prat for doing it, but knew exactly what he'd done as soon as he started to take the walk. He's a good player and I hope it does get sorted and that he's back in the team soon.

We should of slaughtered a poor Cobblers side; where is the team :dunno: individuals won us the game;missed the crying bit, but a terrible show for natoinal t.v. :disapointed2se:

Thanks to Basso City were still in the game. Northampton were hardly poor, created a hatful of chances.

To be honest you only have to look at the difference between the reaction of Orr and Carey compared to a certain 2 Newcastle players of a couple years back.

Orr is clearly upset at what he did, he knows he was in the wrong and he you could see he just wanted to cry right there and then, fair play to the kid you cant ask for more than that, he loves the club just as much as everyone of us fans do and I really hope he can come back from this a stronger man.

He almost bought me to tears as well the little ****.

We should of slaughtered a poor Cobblers side; where is the team individuals won us the game;missed the crying bit, but a terrible show for natoinal t.v.

A terrible show?

Dunno what you watched mate but that was as entertaining a game as you'll likely to see...

My bloody mum even watched and said so...

Better than any of the recent England/Chelsea/Arsenal performances thats for sure.

Played great football, even from the back.

:dance:

Or maybe he saw some of the flak that he's been taking in and around the club and decided to do himself a favour? I doubt he did much to be honest, seems like just another ego boost for him.

if you really believe that, then I believe you would have criticed ANYTHING GJ said about the incident.

our manager just dealt with a hugely embarrassing, and potentially distructive issue very well.

* The post-sending off substitutions were right

* The post sending off tactics were right

* The post match interviews were right

* The team won the game when they should have lost

but yeah, probably just another ego boost, eh?

it was handbags that got out of hand, bit of spirit bollocking each other

for a mistake, fair enough, a moment of maddness, i take in to account

that orr is in court friday, a lot on his mind and might not be dealing with

things too well, the thing is both carey and orr messed up but carey helped

put it right with a battling display and a big man after the game in the interview saying

''these things happen in football, i'll let it go it won't be a problem'' , orr also saying

sorry and let the team down and the fans and he will have to work hard to earn the

respect back... public apology made, fair shout, both men could have walked away from the camera

and said feck it, orr looked genuninely upset and sorry, i think this one should

be put down as a bad day at the office for bradley orr.

now tonight i saw a great battling display by 10 men they stood up and were counted

when past city teams would have led down and died and tonight i'm proud of the

boys and well done to them :chant6ez:

don't be too hard on bradley he's a good lad ;)

if you really believe that, then I believe you would have criticed ANYTHING GJ said about the incident.

our manager just dealt with a hugely embarrassing, and potentially distructive issue very well.

* The post-sending off substitutions were right

* The post sending off tactics were right

* The post match interviews were right

* The team won the game when they should have lost

but yeah, probably just another ego boost, eh?

Indeed, I've criticised Johnson a fair bit more than some for his handling of Stewart and the GK situation but you'd have to work very hard to find fault with what he's done tonight.

Archived