IGNORED

Orr Crying

TinnionForEngland

Bradley plays with his heart on his sleeve, but he has definitley got a spiteful streak in him - as we may have seen in the past... :whistle:

And I don't like it.

Carey was rigfht to #### him. Vice Captain and a seasoned pro, you don't butt Carey.

Deserves what he gets.

We wouldnt have seen either of them had we lost, but the passion is there from both of them. Hopefully its just the desire to win rather than anything else.

We should of slaughtered a poor Cobblers side; where is the team :dunno: individuals won us the game;missed the crying bit, but a terrible show for natoinal t.v. :disapointed2se:

Terrible show, you have to be joking. We were all over them up until they scored, then we went down to ten men and still played well.

Cotts was superb, shame he cant play in front of the sky cameras every week... :whistle:

To add a little bit of levity to this thread

I've just Listened to Bradley on World...Is Uncondolable really a word??

However...The players will get over this pretty quickly, if we let them, and to use a very worn cliche, It may have just kick started our season...

A great performance!!

:englandsmile4wf:

--------------------

Sweet Home Chicago

Whilst i cannot condone what Orr has done, Bristol City fans should rally behind him and support him. He is clearly an emotional lad, who is fired up and loves this football club. We can either never forgive him and boo him, or support him. There is nothing more he can do but genuienly apologise, and he has done that.

With his court case coming up, and this incident, we, as fans, must support him. He needs support from us, not condemnation. We all make mistakes, and this is a case in which City MUST unite behind him and show that although we know he has done wrong, we must get on with it and get behind Bradley.

He is a top man, and cares 100% for this club. If more members of our squad had his attitude, albeit if they could control it more than he can, it would be to the advantage of this football club.

Let's support Bradley in his time of crisis, not reject him and make him public enemy number 1.

I'm not making any judgements and I want him to learn from this.

Fact is:

- He lost it and 10 men had to scrap for 45 minutes.

- Keogh played well.

- His court case is coming up, and if you are sat on the jury and seen that, guilty or not guilty - what would you think?

...and no, I'm not buying into this teary eyed plea for mercy, he is now not able to play for 3 games.

louis just showing the young pups whos the senior daddy :farmer:

thing is these two are good mates off the pitch so i belive the it

when carey says it's no problem i'll let it go and that bradley is sorry.

i'm just glad it didn't cost us points and that we learned tonight that there is

some bottle in this side, shame it took a bit of adversity to find it out.

I think the key thing to remember is lots of good mates have arguments/fights and so why these to fighting should be any different I don't know.

...and no, I'm not buying into this teary eyed plea for mercy, he is now not able to play for 3 games.

People have to learn to forgive and forget, what more do you want from him? Of course he did wrong, but if we all took the moral highground on actions such as these would any of us have any dignity left?

Whilst i cannot condone what Orr has done, Bristol City fans should rally behind him and support him. He is clearly an emotional lad, who is fired up and loves this football club. We can either never forgive him and boo him, or support him. There is nothing more he can do but genuienly apologise, and he has done that.

With his court case coming up, and this incident, we, as fans, must support him. He needs support from us, not condemnation. We all make mistakes, and this is a case in which City MUST unite behind him and show that although we know he has done wrong, we must get on with it and get behind Bradley.

He is a top man, and cares 100% for this club. If more members of our squad had his attitude, albeit if they could control it more than he can, it would be to the advantage of this football club.

Let's support Bradley in his time of crisis, not reject him and make him public enemy number 1.

the jury would be told not to watch that ..its not part of the case.

People have to learn to forgive and forget, what more do you want from him? Of course he did wrong, but if we all took the moral highground on actions such as these would any of us have any dignity left?

Ahhh. So Bradley Orr, who I'm sorry, is in court for a few weeks has learnt his lesson?

Sorry, it doesnt wash.

I'm not making any judgements and I want him to learn from this.

- His court case is coming up, and if you are sat on the jury and seen that, guilty or not guilty - what would you think?

there won't be a jury as he pleaded guilty and is up for sentencing in front of a judge on friday. :shifty:

thats the day to give him and 3 others our support :chant6ez:

Agree. Honest lad and full of heart (and forehead on this occasion!). Brad is 100% BCFC and the ref needs a reality check! If his linesman disagrees with him on a decision and he subsequently head butts him, I don't think he'd send him off. (Potentially) double standards I say!

WE WON 1-3!

just good luck to um' thats's all, their going to need it :englandsmile4wf:

They are Cider, they are.

But just because they play in Red and White does not make them above the law.

I will wait and see which players come back stronger and don't go off the rails again. Those that do will have learnt their lesson and have my full support.

They are Cider, they are.

But just because they play in Red and White does not make them above the law.

I will wait and see which players come back stronger and don't go off the rails again. Those that do will have learnt their lesson and have my full support.

never said they were above the law and they pleaded guilty, fair cop and all that,

i think they have learned........bradley :pinch::pinch::pinch:

just wishing them luck :farmer:

I think the key thing to remember is lots of good mates have arguments/fights and so why these to fighting should be any different I don't know.

proberly cos they chose to did on national television in the middle of a football match and were on the same team!!

but still fair play to the boys and GJ everyone seems to have handled themselves very well!

and i for one will forgive them right now!! :city:

ok, looks as though orr was the main offender, but if it had been a opposition player who headbutted carey, and he reacted by pushing him in the face, he too would have been shown a red card, so why not last night?

replays of the incident shows the ref didnt even see what happened and did not react until carey was being dragged away. he also did not talk to any of his assistants, so how did he know who was in the wrong?

as please as i am that carey was not punished at the time, i do feel the club should take some action against carey for his part.

afterall, it takes two to tango :fencing: :hug:

anyone think there is a chance bradley will not pull on a city shirt again?

for him to be in the state he was whilst giving his interview, someone must of said something bad to him. maybe he was told by gary that if he looks at the replays and he see's it as something undefendable (which it is) then he will be on the transfer list. gary may even decide to do it if he feels its something that has totally ruined the atmosphere and team spirit within the dressing room (if there was one).

looking back at the sherwood/batty and bowyer/dyer incidents, none of them were in tears afterwards.

hope I'm reading into it a bit much cus bradley has been one of our star men over the last few months and i would hate to see him leave

I think it is defendable..their both to blame an it does happen no matter how restrained you are if someone pushes the right button youlll kick off ,i just think he knows he let us down but i support him.He is sorry and is a good player for us.

CHIN UP BRAD!!

Earpiece communication with his flag monkeys

Given that every other decison seemed in favour of Northampton, I thought he had earpiece communication with John Gorman!

I don't think hes done anything so bad that he should be sacked or booed..

He gently tapped Carey on the head for god sake, at least he cares.

He showed more respect to the club and fans in his interview afterwards, the bloke gave an appology and spoke like a gent whilst practically crying his eyes out..

In front on millions of viewers..

Look at Mourinho and Ferguson, they don't even face the cameras after a defeat the miserable ######s.

All this means to me is a 3 match ban, if anything I like Orr even more now.

Archived