IGNORED

Leroy Lita

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

Just said on the news he has been arrested over the incident.

Hope they throw the book at him this time.

If they don't you got to wonder how does he get away with it again? Hopefully it will divert some attention away from our other troubles.

If I was an outsider though I'd wonder what Bristol was like regarding football, trouble or even troubled footballers.

there was a piece on HTV news late last night - the bloke he headbutted was interviewed - was an old friend of his that he used to go drinking with last year - he has a fractured cheek bone and his eye is closed over.

reading issued a statement saying they are aware that avon and somerset police are looking into allegations and they will make no further comment.

I say I hope he gets done - I have personally witnessed at least 2 of Lita's fight nights in the centre and think the bloke needs to grow up, maybe he needs to be bought down a peg or two. its like he goes out looking for it - thinking he is a big famous footballer that nobody will touch!!!

funny bit of last nights news - the bloke had a big picture of lita in his reading shirt on his wall and they filmed him taking it down looking all upset

"funny bit of last nights news - the bloke had a big picture of lita in his reading shirt on his wall and they filmed him taking it down looking all upset" - Classic. I've got the giggles.

"funny bit of last nights news - the bloke had a big picture of lita in his reading shirt on his wall and they filmed him taking it down looking all upset" - Classic. I've got the giggles.

I get the giggles when some players think because they play football, they can play the tough guy. Good footballers don't necessarily make good managers or good fighters. Rugby League or boxing if they want to be hard men.

Perhaps Lita and ex friend could do an Orr/Carey, nice friendly news conference, kiss and make up, Leroy gives him one of his cute earrings. On the down side, can you imagine Lita and Partridge sharing a cell next year

Ahhhh but Leroy is a gangster and was born to fight. He will never change.

LEROY GOOD FOOTBALLER BUTBIG HEADED BULLY IN TOWN if he gets locked up loses his career its his own fault but after one season thought he was to good for us and wanted to go :ranting: but no longer city player so don't care what he does :englandsmile4wf:

I can highly recommend the Reading forum for further, er, reading on this subject.

http://hobnob.royals.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=47623

I would post one or two comments that made me laugh, but they would probably get me banned!

:laugh: I particulated liked this extract..

idiot, thats twice now- bloody prima donna

and whats he doing out in bristol again, havent we got nitelife in reading?

I allmost signed up just to simply reply, no.

:laugh: I particular liked this extract..

I almost signed up just to simply reply, no.

I used to live in Reading, and to enjoy the nightlife without getting involved in a fight, then you had to get the train up to London.

Never a Thursday, Friday or Saturday night went by without a heavy handed police presence, or trouble.

So Reading's nightlife would suit a pigheaded, big headed #### like Lita!!.

:farmer:

Mind you thou, this "quote" from the Reading site sums it all up;

"Lita seems to be a bit of a ###### to be honest, never heard a good word said about him. Seems an arrogant c*** to fans, lazy on the pitch and getting in crap most of the time off it in nightclubs."

:whistle:

Archived