IGNORED

Leroy Lita

Whale Eye Beef Hooked

Hi guys Reading Fan in peace (Unlike Leroy)

Just want to congratulate you all on receiving 1 million pounds for a complete and utter knob jockey who has the first touch of Bas Savage combined with the Pace of Neil Ruddock. The lads is garbage and I'm not the only Reading fan who thinks this.

During games when he plays as he is usually sub, he is so bloody lazy and does nothing for the team whatsoever. His asset is that he can finish but even that has been argued recently especially his miss against Wigan.

Now he gets home from the Wigan away game at 11pm then travel 1 1/2 hours to Bristol to go out, facturing someones cheek bone and impairing their vision in 1 eye.

Not the first time he has done this as he was bottled last season in Bristol

The lad is a complete tit of the highest order and i for one wouldnt mind him being booted from the clubs books

Was just wondering if you guys would be interested in having this to big for his own shite boots hummer bumming bad boy back?

P.S glad to see you won at Northampton may kick start your season. Plus Lita could fit in well with Bradley Orr :pray:

Cheers

P.S glad to see you won at Northampton may kick start your season. Plus Lita could fit in well with Bradley Orr :pray:

Cheers

Hey, don't you even begin to compare the passion and commitment Bradley shows for our club to that of Lita! :D

I've read one of your forums and must admit I was surprised to see people really don't like Lita. Most of us knew what he was about pretty quick down here but overlooked his social activities as he did the business on the pitch, He was always an arrogant, confident player (I'm trying to keep this polite) but off the pich there have been many issues.

As for having him back, not for me, (even though our club seems to like to take our old boys back). He always thought he was too good for us and set his sights on the Premiership. Maybe if you hadn't got there or if he hadn't been injured he might not be with you now?

I'm not sure why he likes to visit us so often, don't think he's very welcome down here but maybe that's part of the attraction.

Archived