IGNORED

Partridge

Wurzel City

"At one stage, Partridge was knocked out after apparently head butting the nightclub doors.

Mr Davies said: "He made a further charge at the nightclub doors and appears, either deliberately or inadvertently, to have head butted those doors rather hard. As a result he was rendered unconscious."

Is it just me that feels Partridge needs to brush up on his heading technique?

"At one stage, Partridge was knocked out after apparently head butting the nightclub doors.

Mr Davies said: "He made a further charge at the nightclub doors and appears, either deliberately or inadvertently, to have head butted those doors rather hard. As a result he was rendered unconscious."

Why couldn't he just use the handle is he wanted to get in? :doh:

Am I right in thinking that Partridge should have been playing for Wales that night or the night after, but for a booking gained against England(?) on the Saturday. This meant that he was suspended from the midweek game and released from the Welsh squad. So he went out for a quiet beer.

So one booking in Cardiff in October last year was the catalyst for 3 city players being jailed and the whole shameful episode. And people wonder why we hate referees!

Am I right in thinking that Partridge should have been playing for Wales that night or the night after, but for a booking gained against England(?) on the Saturday. This meant that he was suspended from the midweek game and released from the Welsh squad. So he went out for a quiet beer.

So one booking in Cardiff in October last year was the catalyst for 3 city players being jailed and the whole shameful episode. And people wonder why we hate referees!

Bloody Welsh.....

:shifty:

Archived