IGNORED

Not So Proud.....

everreddy

Most matchdays, I'm pulling on my replica shirt early, walking round the village, getting the paper, chatting to mates proudly about the game...

Today, I'm not so proud, feeling I need to keep a low profile, avoiding people saying "did you see Points West about those City lads?" ...etc

Guess I'll get over it.

Not so sure if I want to see the offenders wear the shirt again, though...

I want to see them wear the shirt again - I've been happy enough watching them wear the shirt since October 2005 when the incident occurred. I've been happy enough watching them since they pleaded guilty. The fact that the sentence has now been handed down changes nothing.

Support them when they come back - they will have served their punishment. They and we should then move on.

Wear your shirt with pride. I intend to.

I want to see them wear the shirt again - I've been happy enough watching them wear the shirt since October 2005 when the incident occurred. I've been happy enough watching them since they pleaded guilty. The fact that the sentence has now been handed down changes nothing.

Support them when they come back - they will have served their punishment. They and we should then move on.

Wear your shirt with pride. I intend to.

well said. too much faux outrage on here.

we didn't drop/fine/sack them when they were arrested or pleaded guilty (call me old fashioned, but thats generally an admission of wrongdoing in my book) so the club doesn't really have grounds (in my eyes) to act now.

popular hysteria better not drive a board decision either.

Archived