IGNORED

Incider T-shirts

edson

Is there any "Tinman is a ######ithead" t-shirts left. Spoke to TomF and he said he thought so but could someone confirm this, e.g Edson?!
No idea, Lucy. That's nothing to do with me anymore, as Tins owns that design now, not me.

Dave L should know.....

Ah not like the City shop to overprice!
Originally, we were going to sell them at £12 ourselves (as we did with the El Motor shirts, initially), but we decided that dealing with change was too much hassle, when trying to sell them on the street. It significantly cut into the profits, but as we didn't have many overheads, we decided to go for £10.

Obviously, when we were selling them outside the ground, we didn't have staff costs (Tom was unpaid!), shop running costs and VAT to pay. The club have to cover all these things with the price they are selling them at.

£12.50 for a heavy cotton long-sleeved shirt is still remarkably good value and I doubt if you will find a similar type of shirt with printing on front and back for cheaper.

Hope this explains.

Well, not really.  Not only was Tom freezing his nadgers off, he was also unpaid!!  What kind of t-shirt empire are you running?  I think we should be told.
That's the staff you have contact with. You should see how we treat the kids in the sweatshop who manufacture them.

Great news.

I understand that Tom had a bigger cue than the shop!! Then I realised he was stood next to the programme seller. :P

The thought of Toms shrinking nadgers,makes this even more of a coup. :rolleyes:

How about some more of the Incider designs? The club shop needs you.

Archived