IGNORED

Money Goes To..........

Bristol Boy

What ever you think of Ken Bates and I'm in the he's an obnoxious bu88er camp, he's got some dough and he's looking at Sheff Weds.

Why?

I know they have a 40,000 Ground and decent support, but they're £27m in debt and half way down Div 2.

Why not come here?

With that kind of investment in the Ground & Players, the Premiership would no longer be what seems an unacheivable dream?

Bristols a big city and we could emmulate Charlton & Soton, given good financial backing, so why don't they ever come here?? :rolleyes:

Put it this way Scott Davidson had more money than people may think, but as he was a wise man he didnt want to invest all of it into a club like ours who faulter every season! If he would have put just half of what he has into the club we could be a div 1 side by now with a few 1million pound players!

Guest Harry May

Tompo - a brilliant post.

Cheshire , not sure if you know this but , according to my brothers-in-laws ( who are both ccfc season ticket holders ) Cardiff have debts of £16 million . If , or when , Sam the Sham walks away from them they will be in the same situation as Wimbledon.

As you quite rightly say , I would rather we had steady , continous progress than some big name pumping millions in, who would leave us in the lurch.

Although we look at the league table as the only thing that counts , unfortunately the balance sheet is far more important.

One of the few clubs outside the elite that actually makes money is Walsall. Look at the size of the crowds they get and the Division they are in . How on Earth do they manage it ?

Caldicot Red.

MONEY GOES TO? They knew of this situation 2,000 years ago! Matt12 v13

Whoever has will be given more and he will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what he has will be taken from him.

The gospel writers obviously foresaw the difference between Prem and the rest.

Archived