IGNORED

Scott Brown

Collis

spot on, since he has taken over the right wing role he has been possibly our best player in those 4 games, 2 goals and a mom award and an assist prove it really

headless chicken??? behave, will be good to see how having Orr playing at right back will improve his game on current form he is un-dropable and although could possibly play even better in the middle, is doing a more than good enough job on the right and judging by Murray's form so far this season I can't see any challengers for the role.

Yeah scott brown has been playing brill since hes been playing and ive been wanted him in the team since the start of the season and don't know why gj havent played him since the start of the season.

to be fair at the start of the season, not many of us would have started with him, It was pretty much always going to be a midfield of

Murray.....Skuse....Noble......Cotts

with Russell and then Brown in the pecking order.

then Johnson came in and was obviously going to be ahead of Scott as he was brought in to improve the squad.

however Cotts being sold and Murray just looking totally shot of confidence has pushed him right back into the equation.

It was always a case with Scott that this season he would have to wait for his chance and when he got it he would have to make the most of it, he has sure done that.

On a personal level Scott is one of my fav players at the club and pre-season I just couldn't see how he wold get into the team over other players, but he showed early last season under tins how good he was when he was one of the few players actually performing with 110% all action displays. Def one of Tins best signings, hopefully will get a few more goals this season and carry on with these type of performances,

correct me if I'm wrong? but he hasn't actually played that many games on the right wing? but he has taken to it without a problem, plus he has genunie pace

How can u say brown had a shit game on tuesday against orient... he ran his socks off and showed plenty of spirit.. he was the most energetic player.. when all the others tired in the last 15 he was still chasing down and makin spirited runs.. might i add that he was man of the match aswell!

having watched the game i must agree and was superb on saturday :chant6ez:

Archived